Adrienne watched as the plane came approaching fast towards them. She motioned for the plane to go lower, while Buck verbally shouted for it to go lower. Soon, the plane came close enough for the two to grab the dangling man.

"We got him!" Adrienne cheered. The truck came to a stop near the now parked plane. Chimney and Hen rush over with the gurney and help Adrienne and Buck strap him on. After watching Hen and Chim load him into the ambulance, Adrienne and Buck join Eddie who sat on the front of the firetruck.

A woman approached the three and pointed at Buck and Eddie, "Are you boys single?"

The three each exchange glances and Adrienne tries her hardest not to laugh. She didn't know why the situation was funny, but it just was. It wasn't uncommon for people to ask if they were single, which sometimes made Adrienne a little jealous when it would be random girls, but she paid little mind to it. They watched as the woman was dragged away by a girl who they assumed was her daughter.

"So, you're good? You're clear?" Adrienne asked. The tapping of her feet stopped upon the sight of her boyfriend approaching her from the hospital waiting room. He had a bright smile on his face, one that Estelle was blessed with.

"All in the clear," Buck replied, smiling.

"Good. Let's go, shall we? Gotta make sure our kid didn't destroy Eddie's house," Adrienne says.

As Adrienne predicted, the Buckley-Strickland duo witnessed their daughter being chased by Eddie when they came to pick her up. Travis was the one to open the door and he looked tired.

Estelle, upon the sight of her parents, came running and screaming to them. Eddie came seconds later, clearly out of breath.

"Look, I don't know what genetics are in that kid, but that is not a baby. That's a Tasmanian Devil," He says.

Surprisingly, Eddie and Travis's house was completely tidy and clean. The two ended up taking her to the park where Eddie had to chase down Estelle because she tried running away.

"Estelle doesn't do that with us," Adrienne says.

"She probably just missed her parents," Travis sighed. Buck picked Estelle up and took her to the car. Her screams of protest could be heard when he closed the car door.

"Terrible twos," Both Adrienne and Buck sighed.

"Hey, Chim, you mind if I take home some of this birthday cake for Harry and May?" Bobby asks, flipping open the white cake box.

"Sure, knock yourself out," Chimney replied.

Adrienne walked over and took a seat right beside Buck. Bobby replied with a quick thank you and cut out pieces of cake for his step kids.

"How are they doing? How's Michael?" Buck asks.

"He's upbeat. He's fighting," Bobby replied, "Radiation was supposed to be his best shot. Now we're all grappling with our hope on his second best shot, surgery."

"How are the kids handling it?" Adrienne asked. From the time when she first arrived in LA and after telling Athena and Bobby about Estelle, Michael offered to take care of her when the others couldn't. Michael was as special to Estelle as he is to Adrienne.