Chapter 24

We were on the road again.Four hours from Nashville. Ugh.
"Lena.I think you're the most down to earth person I know."Chad said.
"He means it literally Len. It was a short joke."Alex said.
I glared at him and Chad.They had become close but I know Alex is still weary of him because of Brendan. Screw him.I'm done with him.
I sat by Chad and snapped a picture.

@LenaGaskarth:With my babyyy @ChadLL.

@BrendanCaster:Sleeping around with every guy you see now @LenaGaskarth?

@LenaGaskarth:Don't talk about yourself @BrendanCaster. People may think your a lunatic. (btw:I was calling you gay.)

@Jackalltimelow:@LenaGaskarth what did I say about talking to lunatics?!

@LenaGaskarth@jackalltimelow not to.

@Jackalltimelow:@LenaGaskarth Precisely.

I got off Twitter and went to my bunk.I grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

When I was dressed, I sat down beside Chad.
"Oh Chaddy......I love you sooooo much."
"Oh Lenny...I love you sooooo much too."
I leaned into him and Jack ran and jumped on my lap, straddling me.
He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my lips.
I pushed him away and wiped my lips.Chad laughed the whole time.
Jack leaned up against me and kissed my cheek.
"Love you Princess."
"Love you too Uncle Jacky!"and I kissed his cheek.
He grinned and patted my head.He stood and picked me up.Sat down.And sat he on his lap.
Chad smiled over at us.
"Not getting jelly of my uncle are you baby?"I asked.
"No.Just laughing and how weird you guys are."
"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY WEIRDNESS?!?!?!?!"Alex said.
"No of course not!"I said.

The next day, we had an early show in Nashville. Like 12 early.We were all dressed by 10 and in the venue by 10:35.They guys had on jerseys. I had on my baseball tee that had Barakat and 88 on the back.Funny story.

Alex was saying how I would end up wearing all of the band shirts that had Gaskarth on them.I went and bought shirts that had Barakat on them.He was mad for days! Not at me.At Jack for stealing his daughter. So anytime Jack called me Princess or kissed my cheek, he would get a glare from Alex.It was the funniest four days of my life.

When the show started, I sat backstage with Matt, Kristin, Danny, Chad and other crew members.
They finished and we went back to the bus. Everyone sat down.Chad pulled me off the bus and down to this bakery.We got everyone something.
when we were walking back, Chad broke the silence.
"Len..."
"Yeah baby?"
"I was on Facebook earlier. This person sent me a message. I didn't get his name.He said that he saw you with another dude the other night when you were with Kristin at that mall."
"Baby I would never..."
"Lena don't lie.If you did just say it.Don't lead me on."
"Chad! I would never! I love you!"
Then it hit me.
"Let me see his profile picture."
He pulled it up and I gasped.
Of course.
"Baby that's my ex.I told you about him.He's just trying to get back at me."I turned away and tears fell.
I walked.
He followed.
"Lena.I'm so sorry."
"Why would you even think I would do that to you?!"
"Lena I....I dunno. I just got scared."
I stopped and sat on the curb.
"Just go.Leave me alone.I don't want to talk."
"Baby..."
"No stop.Go back to the bus.I'll be there later."
He walked back.
I sat, letting the tears fall.
Why does everyone do this.
No one trusts me.
No one loves me.
No one needs me.
I stood and went back to the bus.
When I got there,I walked right past the guys.I heard someone walking behind me.I burst into tears and ran to the bathroom, locking the door. I slid to the ground and sobbed into my knees.I heard someone beating on the door.
"LENA COME ON OPEN THE DOOR!"
I ignored him.It wasn't the person I wanted right now.
When Alex gave up, a new person stood on the other side.
"Princess let me in."
I opened the door a little and saw he was alone.I let him in and slammed the door back.
"So..."He said.
I burst into tears again and he pulled me into his lap. He brushed my hair away from my face and rubbed my back. He actually started singing to me. I have never heard Jack sing.
He sang The Edge of Tonight and Therapy. I started crying even harder.He hugged me closer to his chest.
"Princess it's okay."
"No it isn't."
"No matter what.You'll always be my Princess,Baby Girl."
I pulled my knees to my chest and snuggled into his chest.
"I love you Jack."
"I love you to Princess."
A couple minutes passed and there was a knock.
"Baby Girl? Jack? It's me and Ri.Can we come in?"Zack asked.
Jack looked at me.I nodded.He slid foward and unlocked the door. It opened and Zack and Rian came in.
They saw me in Jack's lap and pulled me to them.I sat with them for a couple minutes until I slipped back into Jack's lap.
"Baby Girl what happened?"Rian asked.
I told them.
Zack's fists turned white.Rian's shoulders set and his face turned stone.
Jack pulled me closer to him.
"I'm sorry."He mummbled in my hair.
I sat talking to them.Them trying to make me laugh.Succeeding and then me bursting into tears again.
There was another knock.
Zack stood and looked to see who it was.It was Alex.He came and sat by me and Jack.He tried to pull me to his lap and get the others to leave but I clung to Jack like a leach. He gave up and Zack and Rian left.
"Sweetheart please.Talk to me."
"Why would you want to talk to me? No one wants or needs me.So why don't ya'll stop playing with me? I'm tired of these games that you play.Send me back.It's better than being felt sorry for."
"Princess!"Jack yelled.
"Okay.No one except Jack loves me for real."
"That's not true."Alex said.
Jack sat me on the floor and stormed out of the bathroom. He slammed the door and I heard yelling in the other room.I cried and Alex pulled me to him.I buried my head in his neck.He rubbed my back and hummed softly.

Jack
"Okay.No one except Jack loves me for real."
I stormed out of the bathroom and went to the lounge.Chad was sitting there.
"How is she..."
"You ruined her.She thinks everyone feels sorry for her.That no one loves her."
"Jack...You know I was scared."
"She tell you her story?"
"Yeah.Her mom and dad..."
"No.The Brendan story."
"No..."
"Obviously."I said and went to the bathroom again.I heard Alex and her talking so I went to my bunk.

Lena
"You wanna talk to him...?"
"I guess."
Alex stood and went to get him.
When he came back he left us alone.
"Lena...."
I shook my head and he sat down.
"No really. I'm sorry. I was terrified that I wasn't good enough for you. That you found someone better."
"But I could never find better than you Chad."
I leaned up and kissed him.He leaned down so I didn't have to strain my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he stood, setting me on the counter. I pulled at his hair and he moaned.
"Your such a tease Baby."He said.
"Makes everything better."
He smiled and we walked out of the bathroom. I went to the lounge and jumped on the couch. Chad sat by me and I grabbed his hand.He poked my side and I fell over.
Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian were in the floor just by the way.
Chad tickled me and I laughed and squealed.
He ended up on top of me somehow. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down a little.
"SHIELD YOUR EYES JACK! IT'S A CHENA MOMENT!"Alex screamed.
Jack squealed.
"LEMME SEE!!!!LEMME SEE!!"
Alex and Zack pulled him away and Rian went away too.They were giving us alone time.Awww.
Chad leaned even closer and you can guess what happened.
Yep.
Total make out session.
And I loved every second of it.

a/n
Imma add a picture to every chapter now!!!!!