Chapter 1

"What do you mean you can't do it?! Aren't you the "perfect" girl you try to act like.Well let me tell you something Lena.You are so stupid. You can't do anything right.You were a mistake that should have never happened. No one will ever love you.We are required to say we love you but you know Lena.No one loves and no one ever will."My Mom said as I walked into the kitchen search of food.

This always happened. But this time I was prepared. The cop came in and and called someone to come pick me up.

They were taking me away from my parents because of the abuse.Physical and verbal. I had hand shaped bruises on my back and stomach the size of my Dad's hand. I suffered from severe panic attacks because of my Mom's verbal abuse.

This woman named Shelley picked me up and drove to the adoption center.

I know.I know.I should be going into foster care but I told them I didn't want to come back.

As I was sitting with the other's just waiting I put my earbuds in.I bought my own phone because my parents wouldn't. I got to keep it because I used my money.

I saw the door swing open and immediately paused the song.It was Kids in the Dark by All Time Low.

I looked over to see Shelley talking to someone. She came in and tapped my shoulder.

"Lena dear.There are some people who would like to speak with you."

I walked back with her and came face to face with a man who was just a little taller than me.

"Hi Lena.I have a friend you wants to adopt but couldn't be here today so he asked me to come and see what choices he had."

"Umm.H-hi."

"Lena suffers from severe panic attacks."Shelley said.

"Wow.Well.I must say that you look nice enough. But I have a question. How do you feel about being on the road all the time?"

"W-well I h-haven't f-finished school."

"Well yes I know this but what if you had a tutor or something. How would you feel?"

"I l-love traveling."

"Well great! So my friend will come by in the next couple days to meet you.Okay?"

"Of course."

The man walked out.I have seen him before. But where?