Episode 9-2: Moonlight in the Tundra

Start from the beginning

Juggler nodded with his intriguing face as he averted his eyes from him before returning back to him. "Then, what do you want me to do? Bring them here?"

"Keep an eye on them. I have my old friend and Rita standing by. Once she's fully awakened, seize them while you still have your chance. Do anything you can to lure them." Otto gave his Captain an authoritative smile as he handed Juggler's deck to him.

Juggler's eyebrows slammed down on the adversity of his Overseer's commanding to capture his reliable knight and valkyrie for his selfish deeds. He slowly stood up from the chair as it dragged backward with his bottom.

Eyes pierced into his Overseer, expressing his thoughts of not letting him get near his Squads, much to the Illusion Demon's frustration.

"Hmmh. That's a tough job. I'm only doing what I want just for my interest, Otto. Better yet, why not just mind your business to fulfill your ambitions without using my squad?" He interjected while inserting his decks into his white admiral outfit.

Otto kept smiling as he placed his elbows on the table and his chin on his intertwined fingers, enjoyed by his sheer determination to defend his Squad.

Then, the laughter of the Overseer broke the silence. He was really impressed by his Captain's dedication to preventing himself from getting near to them.

Nevertheless, he accepted the request with his profound and authoritative smile. "I suppose I can't deny your request. I admire your courage to protect your squad, Dom. I really am."

Juggler took out his purple gem from his white vest and just flicked straight in front of the Overseer on the table, expressing his cold face upon hearing him. The power level of his flick was strong enough to pierce the table with force by the tip part.

Amused by the Gem he threw, Otto slowly grabbed the Gem and stared at it with his smug. "And this is?"

A Grimdo and Ultraman Tregear Gem, in the hands of Otto.

Juggler hunched his back while placing his hands on the table. His eyes fixated upon the Overseer with his cold demeanor.

"Jashin Majuu, Grimdo. Soshite, Ultraman Tregear. I'm giving the Gems to you."

"Captain Muller..."

"I don't really care what you'll intend to use that Gem for but stay away from my squad alone as an exchange. I will revolt against your authority if you break my deal. You're welcome."

He straightened his back after giving his warning words before he walked away from Otto in the opposite direction, not caring whether he would deny his warning. But midway, he was stopped by the Overseer's words of acceptance.

"Of course, in my honor as the Schicksal's Overseer. Also, their paychecks will be transferred over to your account. Congratulations. Hail Schicksal." Otto, with his smugness, crooked his hand in vertical motion where he was holding the Tregear and Grimdo Gem, staring at his Captain, who didn't bother to look back.

"Hail Schicksal..."

Silence filled the room again. Juggler left the Overseer alone without a word and never intended to reply again. On his way back to St.Freya Academy in the Far East, he unveiled another silver Kaiju Gem from his vest.

The Spheresaurus Gem was in his hands of him.

'It's time to unveil the truth.'

——————

Snowflakes flew upon the moonlight. It was a rare occurrence. Yet, it was one of the most unified moments for the Valkyrie and the Knight's romantic experience.