Dawn of something worse

Start from the beginning

'Well, at least now I know what to give Kiyo on his birthday! Hmm, I wonder when the book fair starts. I will probably have to ask Horikita-san or Hiyori-san for a favour. Anything to make him happy!'

I noticed that Ichinose was taking suspicious peeks at me from time to time but she kept up appearances acting like a normal friend who is simply curious about me.She decided to just ask,"Why did you mention Isolation Ayanokouji-kun? It seems strange, like you hadn't have any friends before this or you didn't have anyone who cared for you like an orphan, sorry if I am being rude."

"Considering I have been home-schooled and my father used to be a very busy man, it was hard to form many interactions from an early age. Hence I suppose I used the word Isolation over there." I carved out a lie only changing the part of my school which technically wasn't wrong, after all my home was my school and my school was my home.

"Oh!I am sorry I didn't realise that was the case Ayanokouji-kun" Ichinose immediately apologised for being rude as I shook my head, "It's fine Ichinose, stop apologising."

In fact I should be the one apologising to you.

As I walked with slight anticipation of living a peaceful life in this abode, I was bothered by a beautiful yet aggravated being. She stared at me with glaring scarlet eyes. I could feel a sense of anger and disgust emanating from her as she asked, " Hey! Why were you staring at me on the bus?"

I could ignore her and end this dilemma of bothering this creature, but I decided to humour myself. With a slight smirk carving it's way on my face, which I was trained to mimic, "Ohh! I am so sorry, I was just entranced by your elegance with a bit of curiosity about your reasoning for not giving up your seat."

A few girls of my class were shocked because they had never seen me carry any form of emotions and this was true for my associates from other classes. I was impressed that I could mimic emotions in this version, this was certainly a useful skill to have. The benefits were endless from faster manipulation to better communication. How did that 'me' learn such things?

"Wow...alright...that's...weird. What kind of smirk is that? That reminds me of politicians on tv's and stuff. Gosh, it's the same kind of smile." Sudo spoke out brazenly as he pointed out the correlation, which I had no idea of. If I wasn't wrong, this Ayanokouji had learnt human emotions or at least created a repertoire of sorts which he can use to act out various things. But this seemed ineffective in my opinion as I learnt from Kushida's behaviour that even a simple thing like a smile has many different variations and not just a single one, like the one I am using in this video. The dataset is to be blamed, politician smiles are often fake or highly diplomatic and often lack realistic intent, which is really evident to most people as they have watched politicians day in and day out giving speeches in tv shows and such.

"It's true, it feels very known and forced....as if it's just learnt to show off and not actually be felt. Hey Ayanokouji, do you know how to smile? Or how to show any emotions? Given your monologues from these videos and you in general I am curious about this, feel free to reject my question if you feel uncomfortable" Kanzaki spoke for the first time today as he commented on my efforts to make a proper smirk as I sighed deeply, there wasn't much point in hiding as the vast amount of students were focused on me, if I keep rejecting requests, they will turn to demands sooner or later.