Mix-up! (Jirose)

Rose pov~

Jimin and I were in our room, I was reading a romance novel while Jimin was laying down with his head on my lap while scrolling on his phone. I was on this cute scene where the male lead and the female lead were friends and they were watching a movie together when the male lead finally decided to confess, when Jimin  suddenly put my book down "Yah! what was that for!? I was on the best part!!!" I yelled, "What I'm going to show you is going to be more interesting" he replied while getting up and scooting over to me, while I watched him in confusion. 

My eyebrows knitted together. "What do you mean?" "Look, a new restaurant just opened up," he showed his phone, showing pictures on Insta of this restaurant which looked quite nice, "it's called Jeju in town. It just opened a few weeks ago, wanna go check it out?" he asked. Ok he was right, this was a tad bit more interesting than the scene I talking about. "Sure!" I said excitedly. He giggled a little at how cute I was so, I shoved him lightly and I giggled with him myself. We decided to use a motorcycle to get to the place, Jimin hopped on and put his helmet on. 

Then handed me the other while I hopped on back and hugged him tight as he sped off, I snuggled into his back, finding comfort and warmth when I'm with him. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of wind brushing my face and comforting warmth from Jimin. I was so lost that I didn't even realize that we reached the place until Jimin tapped my hand which was wrapped around his torso. "We're here" he said softly, I nodded and reluctantly removed my hands. We both got off the bike and removed out helmets, hanging it on the bike and left.

We walked inside the restaurant holding hands, I scanned the place and it was nice, there were quite a lot of people there but not too many, the whole place was painted in baby blue with golden borders, pretty nice. A women approached us and asked how many, Jimin replied with a 'just us' before the women bowed and led the way for us. We followed to a table with chairs on the left and a sofa which was built in with the wall on the right.  We both decided to sit on the sofa since it was more comfortable, we sat down and the women called a waitress for us. 

"What can I get you both?" the waitress asked, Jimin looked at me telling me to go ahead and order what I want, "We'd like a plate of tteokboki," I looked at Jimin and he nodded "two plates of jajangmyeon, one plate bulgogi, fried chicken and...." I trailed off, I keep forgetting something, "oh! and kimchi please" I ordered with a smile, "Is that all?" she asked one more time. I nodded my head when she smiled "I'll be back with your order!" she said in a soft voice and left. I leaned back and relaxed a bit, I sighed finally feeling comfort, the restaurant was warm. 

And I don't know how or why but it just felt like home, I guess that's why this place went viral. My eyes were closed and I just wanted to feel the warmth, "Like it?" I heard a voice ask, I opened my eyes and saw Jimin gazing at me with love. I hummed in response, I was too drowned into the comfort to even respond. "It feels comfortable, right?" I was assuming that he wanted to strike up a conversation cuz I know how clingy and soft he is. So, I grabbed him by his collar a kiss on the lips, it lasted for a few seconds before we parted. "Happy?" I asked, "More than happy" 

He was smiling like an idiot and I couldn't help but chuckle, he pouted which made me fall for him all over again. I kissed his pout away, when the waitress approached us with our food. She placed the food on the table, then bowed and left, "Damn, that was quick" Jimin remarked in amusement "I know right! but I'm hungry so let's eat". I looked at the food which made my mouth water, "I'm so grateful you brought me here" I said, stuffing the jajangmyeon into my mouth "I told you, it was more interesting" he winked, once we finished our feast, 

We called the lady for the bill and waited. "That was the best meal I've had this whole month!" I said rubbing my stomach which was so full, "Everything here is just magnificent. The decorations, the vibe and most importantly the food, everything is just too good to ignore!" he exclaimed, "Can't agree more" I replied. Just then a male with a sweet smile approached us, "Your bill" he said. He handed me the bill, which I politely took, and he left, I looked at the bill and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets. Instead of the amount given, 

It read 'will you marry me?'. What the fuck!? did the waiter just propose to me!? He doesn't even know my name! we just saw each other, we barely spoke and he is proposing to me!? I really wonder what happened to this world. I turned around to show Jimin, I knew he'd be mad. But when I turned around, he was on his knees with a ring box, wait what!? I put two and two together and realized it was Jimin who set this up, so this waiter didn't propose to me, it was Jimin. Wow, I really can't believe I'm that stupid, can someone slap me? "Park Chaeyoung,"

He started "the love of my life, I fell for you the first time I saw you. You're an angel that I fortunately met, I don't care if the world sees you as ruthless cuz I don't and I never will You're just a precious angel who protected me all this time and I believe it's finally time for me to take care of you. So, will you marry me?" he finished. Everyone's eyes were on us by now, all the staffs there were eagerly watched us. I smiled and screamed "YES!", he got up and hugged me tightly like I'm going to disappear if he leaves me, everyone cheering for us in the background.

But I couldn't hear them, I was overwhelmed with with happiness to do so. I'm finally going to be officially married to the love of my life!, I was over the moon and wanted to stay there. He pulled out the hug a\when everyone started chanting 'kiss, kiss', we looked at them "Wanna make their wishes come true?" he asked leaning closer, "Don't even ask" with that I closed any space between us, our lips collided with each other's softly like clouds. His plush and soft lips felt like clouds on mine. We pulled out, slightly gasping, people were cheering for us. This is the best day of my life................................................

(Hey guys! I'm back with a new episode! Ok, I know I said that I'll update on Thursday, but my finals are going on so it delayed. I'm very sorry, thank you all for being patient with me till the end. I tried my best on this episode so I hope you all like it, love y'all! 💜💜💜💜)