The calm after the storm

Author pov~

Jennie had so many questions but she couldn't ask as the doctor told them to let him relax and them to ask. The couples were in their room, laying on the bed while cuddling, Taehyung's face was snuggled in Jennie's neck and his hands wrapped around her while Jennie was holding Taehyung tightly, not wanting to let go soon, her chin was resting in Tae's head and her right hand was caressing his hair "Tae~ I love you~" Jennie said for the millionth time "I know and I love you too" Taehyung said with a big sigh as he knows that thus wouldn't stop.

"Don't leave me" Jennie said like a broken record, repeating the same two sentences "Like I said, I won't" Taehyung said with another sigh a little fed up but he didn't want to show it or say anything as he knows how she is feeling, Taehyung spoke again trying to assure her "I love you more than anything, I will literally die for-" "Don't say that! just promise that you will never do that again" Jennie said, cutting Taehyung off. Taehyung hesitated as he knew he couldn't promise that "Please" Jennie pleaded "Fine" he said, giving up, the 2 then finally slept.

Jisoo pov~

Me and Jin were in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for everyone, we were actually cooking Taehyung's favorite dishes as he is back. "We need to cook Jaep-" "Jin, we already made so much, everyone can't finish this" I said pointing at all the food we made, I mean it was true, we cooked so much and I doubt if anyone can finish it "But-" "Jin we still have lunch and dinner, we'll during that time, ok?" I said, he sighed and nodded, I smiled and pecked his lips as he returned the smile too.

"Ok, now let's take these to the dining table, I bet they're already waiting" I said and took a few dishes. We both set the dining table as everyone's mouth watered at the sight "Omg! they're my favorites! Thank you hyung and noona" Tae said with his cute boxy smile "Aish, no problem! and you're so cute!" I said and pinched his cheek. I then sat down, ready to eat as Jin sat down next to me with a thud making me flinch "Are you ok?" I asked as he has never done that "Ya" he said without even looking at me.

"I'm not cute enough I guess" but it was clear enough for me to hear it, I was internally laughing at this cutie 'He is jealous" I thought. I was so close to laughing my heart out as Jin was literally killing the food by stabbing it and dragging the utensils on the plate, he looked like a cute, grumpy alpaca right now and he is making it really hard for me to control my laugh as everyone was looking at him weirdly. I had to do something or this grumpy alpaca will break the plate by the looks of it.

I noticed his left hand which was resting on the table, I slowly sneaked my right hand to his left hand and intertwined it. He looked at me like he was questioning what I was doing to which I just smiled and continued eating my food, from the corner of my eye, I could see him shyly smiling and and continued eating but the smile never left his face 'how can anyone resist this cutie pie!!" I thought and melted by his cuteness.

Jennie pov~

I kept zoning out while everyone was chatting and eating, I couldn't take it anymore and decided to ask "Um, Tae" I called, gaining everyone's attention "Hmm?" he hummed as his mouth was stuffed with food, I chuckled a bit at this cute sight before asking "What happened?" he looked at me blankly like he didn't understand what I was asking, he gulped down the food before speaking "What do you mean?" he asked "Like, how did you come alive and why didn't you tell me when you came alive, like what happened?" I explained and he spoke.

Flashback~
Author pov~

After everyone went behind Jennie, the workers decided to transport Taehyung's body in the coffin, they opened the glass box and were about to carry his body when Taehyung shot his eyes open and gasped for air. The workers froze in fear as it's not a daily thing to see a dead person come alive, they were processing everything when one of then exclaimed "He is still alive!" with that Taehyung fainted, they immediately rushed him to the hospital in hopes that he was still alive. They couldn't call the family members as they didn't have their numbers and only knew Taehyung's name.

The workers left after admitting Taehyung to the hospital. After a few hours Taehyung opened his eyes and found himself in an unfamiliar room, he was trying to recollect his memory but a sharp pain hit his head, he let out a groan in pain not knowing someone else was in the room with him, "Doctor he woke up!" the nurse shouted after hearing Taehyung's groan in pain. Within minutes the doctor showed up and ran a few tests on him. "Kim Taehyung, do you remember anything?" the doctor questioned.

Taehyung shook his head as a no "Taehyung-ssi, do you know who your family members are?" the doctor asked a bit seriously this time "I...." Tae trailed off as the doctor looked at him eagerly "I...I don't know" Tae replied. The doctor asked a few more questions before looking at the nurse with a serious look "Taehyung-ssi, listen to me carefully and please don't panic" the doctor warned "You are suffering from memory loss and it's advisable to not stress yourself to remember anything as it will cause damage" the doctor warned him.

Taehyung simply nodded surprising the doctor as usually, the patients start panicking even though the doctor advised not to, but it was different in Taehyung's case. The doctor left him and he just stared at the wall ahead of him and didn't speak a word. After a few days, Taehyung was discharged, he was given pills to take for his headaches. In these 2 months he became used to everything and lived his life like a normal person not knowing someone was missing him and was at the verge of committing suicide.

End of flashback~ 
Jennie pov~ 

I teared up after finding out what my bear was going through, "But let's forget about about it cuz we're finally back together" he said to which I smiled while my tears flowed down my face. Tae cupped my face and wiped my tears away with his thumb "Don't cry" he said and pecked my lips, the rest just cooed at their sight. "What do we do with Ji-yeon? She is still alive" Hobi oppa asked, just then Rose got a notification and took her phone out to check it. Her eyes immediately widened, she ran to the TV and turned on the news, everyone was looking at her in confusion.

"An accident has been reported today where a car was found with an unidentified body inside it as it's reported that the car crashed and the body burned, making it hard to identify the body. The police are working on the while the body id given to identify, if you identify the body please come and collect it" the news reporter informed, they then showed the crime scene where the car was visible. At first I was confused as to why Rose was showing this but when they showed the car I couldn't believe it "No way....." Lisa said.

I whipped out my phone and checked the license plate number  as everyone's eyes were on me, my eyes widened in shock when the numbers exactly matched "does that mean Ji-yeon.........." Nayeon unnie trailed off "She is dead" Jihyo unnie finished it for her "She did have that coming her way" Namjoon oppa said and shrugged and I had to agree "At least we don't have to be worry about her anymore" Yoongi oppa pointed out and continued eating. We all shrugged it off and continued eating while chatting happily, this is the best day ever!...........................................

(I'm so sorry for the late update. I had exams so I couldn't update soon but from now on I'll try my best to update as soon as I can! Hope you guys will enjoy this episode as I made this especially for you guys💜💜💜💜💜)