Secret revealed

Next morning~
Jennie pov~

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face, I keep the curtains open and don't even bother to set the timer as just the thought of seeing my bear wakes me up. I got out of bed then remembered that my sisters and their husbands are coming back from their honeymoon, so I rushed to the bathroom to get ready. Once I was done I came out and saw everyone running around the house and then I heard a voice behind me "Oh you're up! now help us, there's a lot to be done" she said and I nodded and got to work.

I went downstairs and saw that the food was all ready and set on the table and then I got into work and helped them out. After 30 min we were done and flopped onto the couch out of exhaustion when the bell rang "It must be them, I'll go get it!" Lisa said and ran towards the door and we hid in our places as Lisa opened the door and hid behind the door. The 3 couples walked in and I heard Momo unnie ask "Where are they?" "Idk" Hobi oppa replied in response and that's when we jumped out of our places."WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!" we yelled.

They flinched due to the sudden surprise as we walked to them "Congratulation!" I said then we all hugged them "Awww, thank you" they said and hugged back, we all then went to the dining table and started eating while chatting, the atmosphere was filled with joy and happiness as we laughed and talked. Suddenly Jihyo unnie announced "Guys, we'll be living in a different house since we just got married and we need time and......." she trailed of and winked at us and we immediately understood, when my bear asked "And?" "Nvm" Jihyo unnie said.

Jin pov~

We then continued eating and chatting. After we were done, we bid goodbyes with the married couple and left for our rooms as we didn't have anything planed. Me and my brothers went to Jungkook's room and locked the door behind us and started chatting, when suddenly Jungkook said "Hyung I really love her" he said looking down "Yeah, but what if they reject us?" Jimin asked "Ofc they will, I mean why would someone like them like someone like us?" Taehyung stated, I too looked down as what Taehyung said was true, I mean just look at us!

I didn't want to see my brothers like that so I said "Forget about it and let's talk about something else" "But hyung I'm bored" Jungkook whined like a baby, I thought for awhile when a idea popped into my brain "Why not go to the library?" I suggested as they all beamed and we headed towards the library. We entered and started looking for books to read when I accidentally pressed a.............................button? Idk what it was but it made the whole shelf move! Me and my brothers flinched hard due to the sudden movement.

The shelf moved revealing a secret room with weapons and gadgets and more, our bodies screamed to go inside and so we did. There was a huge sign and written on it was 'Blackpink'  No way they were the Bp, we wanted to explore more so we went inside and this one file caught my eyes immediately, I started going through the file and what I saw left me shook, it was information about us! "Tf-" slipped my mouth and my brother came and saw what I was looking at and they mirrored my expression, then Taehyung called us over and pointed towards the white board and there was picture of.......Hwang! our parents' murderer, "You guys weren't supposed to see that"

Jisoo pov~ 

  After the married couples left we went to our rooms and did our own work or at least me and my sisters did cuz I remember the boys heading towards Jungkook's room, I went to my room and scrolled through my phone. After sometime I got bored so I decide to go to Jennie's room, I was walking towards her room when Lisa and Rose also came the same way, guess they're bored too. I knocked on the door and Jennie opened it after a few seconds, she let us in before closing the door. "What happened?" she asked "Nothing just bored" we replied.