It was all a trap!

Rose pov~

Jennie unnie left to fetch Taehyung oppa as we waited for the 2, I glanced over to my boyfriend to see him zoning out "What happened?" I asked snapping him out of his thoughts "Nothing" he said and chuckled sadly. I couldn't see him like this so I cupped his face, making him look at me and pecked his lips "Everything is going to be alright, ok?" I asked him and he nodded then smiled which melted my heart. Just then Jennie unnie came running into the dinning room with tears in her eyes.

"What happened!?" Jisoo unnie asked immediately while standing up, causing the chair to fall back "T-Taehyung-" Jennie unnie tried to say with tears flowing down her cheeks, the boys immediately stood "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?" all of them asked at once making us flinch "He-he is n-not t-there" Jennie finally managed to spit out, she then took out a note. Everyone's eyes widened after reading the note "Where is he!?" Namjoon oppa asked "I-I don't know" Jennie said "Suga!" Hobi oppa said and Suga oppa just nodded.

He took out his laptop and started typing something while the we were comforting the boys who were panicking, meanwhile Nayeon unnie was comforting Jennie unnie was was crying uncontrollably. "I don't want the same thing to happen again" Jimin said, he was hugging me while crying on the crook of my neck "No! we won't let that happen" I said while hugging him back and caressing his hair trying to comfort him. "Found him!" Suga oppa yelled after 5min gaining everyone's attention.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Jin oppa asked and we immediately got weapons and gadgets that we need and left for the address, Yoongi oppa was driving as he was the one who knew the location. He wasn't panicking or crying like everyone else but the way he is driving right now shows how worried and tensed he is, Nayeon unnie sat in the passengers seat just incase Yoongi oppa goes out of control cuz at the speed he is driving right now, we could crash! and Nayeon unnie is the only one who can control him.

Jisoo pov~

We reached the location which takes approximately more than an hour to reach but thanks to Yoongi we reached there within 30mins, once we reached we saw an abandoned building and Jennie didn't even wait for anyone, she immediately started walking towards the abandoned building without caring about anything. We all ran behind her, once we entered an alarm went off confusing everyone, just then a lot of men came running towards us  and they were armed, we snapped back from our confusion and started attacking.

The boys learned how to fight during the 2 months after the incident so they were also fighting with the men and I'm not gonna lie but they were pretty good for people who just trained for 2 months. Anyways, this guys who I was fighting with was seriously do damn annoying, every single punch I threw, he dodged. He was seriously getting on my nerve, I tried to kick him but he swiftly dodged it and instead punched me in the stomach causing me to crash into the wall, I let out a groan in frustration as he walked towards me with a smirk on his face.

I stood up with the support of the wall as he once again tried to punch me but I barely missed it, that's when an idea popped up, I threw my hand making it look like I was about to punch him but instead I kicked him straight where it hurts (you guys know where😏), he let out a groan in pain and fell to the ground while holding the part where in hurts, I stood over him and grabbed him by the collar punching his face until he was unconscious. I looked over at Jin and saw him struggling with 3 men who were attacking at the same time.

I secretly snuck behind one and hit his head really hard with the back of my gun making him fall to the ground unconscious, the sound of him falling to the ground gained the attention of the other 2 men,  they looked at the body then at me and pounced on me to attack me, but thank god Jin was able to handle one of them while I was fighting with the other. The guy I was fighting with tried to punch me but I kept dodging the them but when I tried to attack he was able to dodge mine too, at last I was able to defeat him and when I looked at Jin, he too defeated the guy he was fighting with.

Jennie pov~

I was fighting with 2 men while the others were taking care of the other men, this one guy kept attacking me causing me to divert my attention to him that I didn't notice the other guy sneak up behind. He suddenly held me taking me by surprise as the other guy was about to punch me but I was quick enough to tilt my head and he ended up punching the guy who was holding me and the guy who was holding me let go of me as he held his face in pain. I looked at the guy in front of me with a smirk which confused him.

I grabbed him by his collar and flung him at the wall causing him to crash so hard that he went unconscious, seeing this the other guy who was holding his face in pain looked at me with fear in his eyes I walked towards him and bent down to his level "I would kill you but I'm in a hurry so be grateful that I'm sparing you" I said before grabbing him by his hair and slamming his head on the wall and he blacked out too. I stood up and looked at others to see that they were done too. I immediately started to run trying to find my bear with the rest behind me.

That's when Lisa pointed to a room "There!" she yelled and we ran towards the door, but when we entered we saw nothing but there was a note, I walked towards it and picked it up "Ha! Gotcha!" it said, everyone huddled behind me to read what it was then Yoongi oppa spoke "It was all a trap!" and he wasn't lying, it indeed was a trap, it was just a time waste "But the question is, hw do we find him?" Namjoon oppa said and he was right. 

That's when a voice interrupted us "You can never find him" we all turned around to face the voice and there there were 15 men and the one who spoke now was standing in the middle and he looked like a right- hand of the main guy. "Get them" he said and the other men launched at us but we were prepared so we were giving them a tough fight. Others were fighting with the men while I was fighting with the right-hand guy, the fight was tough but I was able to take over him and managed to slam him on the ground as the others finished off theirs.

Lisa pov~

"Tell me where they are and I'll spare you!" Jennie unnie said but the guy just started laughing like a maniac "oH i'M ScArEd" he sarcastically said making us confused but Jennie unnie started laughing and oh boy, I know this laugh, he is gonna die and that's all I know. "I think you must have heard about me torturing Kai, well you know I do have way more horrific methods to torture people and I've been trying to find a victim that I can try the methods on and I think I have one right in front of me" she said with a smirk but her eyes were dark, she wasn't joking.

I myself got goosebumps and Jennie unnie was right, the word of her torturing Kai spread like a wild fire in the mafia world and people got more scared of her. The guy immediately got frightened as he went on his knees and started begging "P-plz s-spare me, I'll t-tell you w- where they a-are" he said stuttering "Then what are you waiting for? Go on!" Jennie unnie ordered as he nodded like an obedient puppy. "They're at *****" he said as Jennie unnie smirked "Wow, what a betrayer, if I were you I'd have rather died then spill it" Jennie unnie remarked.

"And you know betrayers like you deserve to die!" Her smile dropped while she was saying this, she immediately took out a gun and shot without even thinking twice. She walked to the car and sat inside, waiting for us. Once we got inside the car she sped off without even asking us if we were ready, we held onto each other for dear life as unnie was driving. Once we reached, she didn't even care to wait as she slammed the car door and walked walked towards the warehouse, after we entered what we saw made our eyes wide and look at Jennie unnie who was fuming...............................................................

(Hey guys I'm so sorry for the late update but I'll try to upload more often, enjoy this episode! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)