the iknimaya pt. 1

neteyams pov: 

"What are you skxawng 's talking about!" I said while walking over to aonung to cuddle "nothing, don't worry about it teyam!" aonung replied, sure maybe I can get dramatic but if I feel like somethings off, I'm not going to just sit around and let that happen. "Okay then." I said, making it obvious that I was pissed off. 

aonung came up to me and hugged me while locking eye contact with me, that was our way of communicating without talking. we do it when we are around others and just don't feel like talking. I got lost in his blue eyes and forgot about everything that was going on before that, his eyes are the most beautiful thing on pandora, I find myself lost in them every time we make eye contact.  

"teyam, can we pleaseee go swimming?" tuk said pulling me back to reality "sure let's go tukie" I said putting on a smile for her, I walked away with tukie not saying anything to aonung about us going. I looked back and he looked upset as well as confused but I didn't care, it's been almost 6 months and he still can't tell me shit? 

aonungs pov:

neteyam ran off the net leaving me up here without even telling me where he was going? He's always making everything my fault, he hardly talks to me when he gets mad and it's hard for me to figure out what's going on. He just thinks that he's the one who has to go through all this shit while I just sit there at my happiest, problem free, I'm so sick of this shit.  

usually, I would just run after him but in so tired, I just sat there in there in the net bawling my eyes out, why do I get all the blame? 

(iknimaya is a thing younger metkayina members do to become an adult. in atwow aonung hadn't completed this yet) 

I sat there for an hour just crying nonstop, I'm sick of always getting all the blame. 

I had to go home, my iknimaya was tomorrow and I had to prepare for my big day. Neteyam is supposed to be there, but I'm not sure if he's coming now, I really don't want him to miss this.  

as soon as I got home, I ran to my mat and cried not noticing someone else was home, "aonung? is that you?" my mother said, I couldn't say anything I just laid there on my mat, not being able to talk, move, hear my own thoughts. all I tried to do was keep the trip a secret for a little... I didn't want to hurt him.  

"ma son, talk to me, what is wrong?" she said while sitting down next to me I sat up and hesitated to speak, "it's about neteyam again mother, I tried planning a trip to the forest for him and tried to keep it a secret for a bit but he thought I was hiding something and now he's mad at me"   a replied,  "oh son, I get that relationships are hard, but this is normal, no matter how hard it is you need to talk to him son, trust me."  my mom always knows the right things to say and when to say them. "Thank you, mother, I love you"! she smiled at me and I quicky ran out, I knew what I needed to do.

I ran over to teyams pod to apologize for not telling him. I hesitantly went inside, "neteyam?", I saw his head peek to see who was there, as soon as he realized it was me, he tried his best to hide, he slowly ran to the corner of the pod, he thought I couldn't see him, but I knew he was there, I walked in just to see his head down and ears droopy, "teyam?" 

neteyam's pov:

I saw aonung slowly walking into the pod, "neteyam!" he said for the third time. He came onto my mat, and sat beside me while playing with my hair, "what is wrong ma teyam?" aonung said while looking at me, I cautiously tilted my head up towards aonung,  "you want to know what wrong? we've been dating for 6 months yet you can't even tell me the full truth? you tell tuk more then you tell me and I'm sick of it!" I yelled, I regretted yelling at him, but I didn't care, I wanted my point to be made, I'm not just some toy of his, "I'm sick of it..." I said again quietly.  he turned his head to the floor, I could tell I screwed up. "But that's the thing neteyam, isn't it, I try my best to be this perfect boyfriend for you, but you don't get it! I am so drained from acting like I'm always fine, I love you so much neteyam, but I feel like you don't see me." he said, "great what have you done neteyam, now it's over, you dumbass!" I thought to myself. 

"Just get out aonung, get the fuck out!" I was so pissed off, at myself, at him I couldn't process anything he just said, I was filled with rage, but also disappointment, why didn't I see this? 

______________________________

finishing this story soon and starting a new one! it's going to be highschool au aonete <3 

thank you all for being so patient, my computer broke so i had to get it fixed, can't wait to post more!