powerless

I had been through this before... it's not something you take easily, I was stuck in my bed for weeks, I couldn't talk to anyone, I would just sit there crying for weeks because how bad the bullying was. There were so many different opinions between the clans, and to be honest it was so hard to handle, you go through so much denial wondering more and more each day if you even are gay... or if it's just your mind tricking you because you want to be different, not like everyone else. 

"Oh my god, aonung" there is no possible way I can help prevent him from going through what he is about to, but I know the only thing I can do is be there for him... I'm going to try my hardest to help him as much as I can. 

"aon, there's always going to be people who are like this, it's different for them too, they've never seen something like this ma aonung, but I promise you... I'll be here for you no matter what you're going through, but I just need to be open with me... okay?" I'm trying to act tough for him, but I know how hard this whole thing is going to be for him.  

"I love you ma yam.." aonung replied, he seemed a bit calmer than he was before. "I love you too." 

we had plans to go out and ride, but we couldn't help ourselves but just fall asleep cuddling one another. 

aonung's pov: 

I had listened to what neteyam had said, and I guess it made sense. I'm not very good at expressing my emotions and I feel like it's going to be hard to tell him everything, but I will try my hardest, for him. 

neteyam's pov:

I woke up the next day extra early so that no one was up. I really don't want aonung to go through what I did, and I understand it's not my job to confront his friends, but I know that aonung can't.

his friends were always at this one part of the beach at 5:30am to hang out, they left to go hunting at 6am so I knew I had to get there fast. I knew that aonung probably didn't want me to say anything or confront them because he will look 'weak', but I don't care, I'm going to even if it means causing a scene. 

for some reason, Reya and Loak were out with that group too. 

I started walking quickly towards the friend group, I got all up in the new 'leaders' face "listen here, back off from aonung, now. we can do this the easy way or the hard way" obviously I knew I was stronger than them, so I wasn't worried about how this might turn out plus, I had loak for backup if things didn't turn out the way I wanted it to go. "And what will happen if I don't? forest boy." the 'leader' replied "oh no worries I'll show you!" I put my hand in a fist and hit him in the face, right above his eye. his friends came running up to me but loak quickly rushed in and took one, eventually they apologized and told us to stop, that they would stop bothering aonung 

of course, we won, I mean we are our dad's kids after all. "If I hear about it happening again... I will do something about it, again." I let them off easy this time but it's not going to be like that next time.  

"damn bro! what was that about?" loak said running up to me reassuring himself that in okay. "it's nothing! don't worry, just aonung going through something. it should be fine now." reya was in shock about what just happened but she came running up to me as soon as I said that "huh? what's going on with aon?" she said worried about him, she always worried for aonung there really close. "His friends started going on about how 'weak' he is for being gay, I felt like it was my fault... so I fixed it, Reya he will be fine."  she looked so much calmer after I said that. "I know he will be, yam :)"  

I ran back to aon's pod just before he got up and made him breakfast. He got up and walked straight over to me, "ma yam, I don't feel like going out today... I don't want to get bullied. I just don't have the energy to go through it today... yk?" he said as we locked eye contact, I kissed him on the head and hold him "you don't have to worry about them anymore aonung <3 I sorted it out for you!"  "I love you so much, yam" he replied, "i love you too ma nung." 

_________________________________________

BACK ROUND INFO: this is kind of a part 2 of the last chapter. I think I might make a few more parts but I also might make a new book as a 'part 2' of this story after this one ends, carrying on from the ending you all like more.  

reya = tsireya

 yam, teyam, tey= neteyam. 

 ao, aon, nung= aonung

||

do you guys want to hear see more tuk? I really want to put her in too! and also some more tsireya and neteyam? I kinda want to make them bestiess! 

OH MY GODD! 1.6K READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL AAAH!