bestfriends

aonung's pov:

that following day, me and yam had made plans to take tukie out, to the place teyam showed me on the night of our first kiss, the beautiful place up in the trees with the white net looking thing surrounding your feet with a purple glow as you touched it. if I'm being honest, it was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. 

teyam said that it's an omaticaya tradition to take your family to special places you take your loved ones, it's still kind of weird to me, to take tukie to that one place, our place. but it is apart of his clan traditions, and he's done almost every tradition from mine so why not do one from his?    

I haven't told anyone about the trip I had planned for tuk and teyam, the only people who know is our parents. I really want it to be a surprise, but I don't know how I would do that without having to tell him where were going. 

it took a while to get to the forest area, by the time we got there tuk was almost asleep in my arms.  I had gotten pretty good at climbing, yam has been teaching me stuff about the forest, the way of the forest just like I taught him about the way of water. 

I carefully climbed up the tree and placed tuk down in the middle of me and yam, we told Mr. and Mrs. sooly that we would be spending the night there. Mr. sooly sir is warming up to me a lot, he used to hate me and never let me around aonung or leave us alone in our pods, if I'm being honest, I'm not really sure why he has been warming up, but I am his son's boyfriend and I guess he doesn't really have a choice.  

neteyam's pov:

aonung has been acting weird today, he went to see my mother and father but after he got back, he just hasn't been the same, he's acting kind of secretive, I know I'm a huge over thinker and all, but it just seems.. different.

but I didn't want it to ruin our day, we decided to take tukie out with us today Ao finally told me how those kids were picking on tuk and how she wanted to go home so badly because how much they were leaving her out. it was kind of weird how he had only told me today... it's almost like he's planning something. 

I've been teaching ao about the forest, he's gotten really got at climbing, just don't tell him I said that. also, my dad is really starting to like him, he's always swooping in my spot when I go to grab something to talk to aonung about the forest, our home and even takes aonung out hunting, and my mother always invites him to dinner, I'm starting to think that they like aonung more then they like me. 

"tukie were there" aon said while placing her on my right side and laying down on my left side. man, I love ma nung so much.

tukie turned around and hugged aonung, "hey nung nung?" tuk said to aonung while looking at him with sleepy eyes "yes tukie?" nung replied "I think teyam has a crush on you!"  "Oh really?"  "Yes!! he talks about you more then I do!"

me and aonung locked eye contact and we both couldn't stop smiling at each other. he came closer to me and carefully kissed me gently on the forehead. "nga yawne lu oer, ma teyam"

"nga yawne lu oer" I replied.                (nga yawne lu oer = I love you)

- the next morning-

tuk's pov:

I woke up before both of them which is a little weird because teyam is normally up very early! i kind of think that nungie and teyam are boyfriend and boyfriend, I don't think they know i know that yet but yesterday that said word that mama and daddy say to each other, and they are married. 

nungie said that he wanted to tell me something this morning, so I quickly woke him up! I really wanted to know what it was. 

"nung nung! wake up please."  I whispered into his ear, we woke up and jumped a bit, I think I scared him. "Oh tukie!, morning" he said while I smiled and hugged him. "So, you said you wanted to tell me something! tell me please."  "Okay, okay but if I tell you promise you won't tell yam?"  "Promise!" I replied getting more and more curious "How do you feel about going on a little trip back to the forest? with me and teyam" "oh my Eywa! yayy thank you nungie" I said, I couldn't stop smiling.

"What are you skxawng's talking about?" teyam said just as he woke up.

__________________________________

Im really sorry that it took this long! but I'll be ending this story soon and starting a new one, I'm not really sure what you all would like to see.

these are the things I'm thinking of! just lmk which one you would like to see :) 

1. loak x tsireya 

2. kiri x roxto 

3. aonung x neteyam pt2 (older version) 

4.  a multi ship story including the friend group I made, characters and ships: roxto and kiri, aonung and neteyam, loak and tsireya