"I'm fine!"

*BEFORE YOU GUYS START READING THIS "nga yawne lu oer" MEANS "I love you" IN NA'VI! *              

finally, everything was in place. there were no more issues with me and aonung. but I did notice one thing, he was never around his friends, he just blows them off, I can tell there's something going on with him. but I'm going to wait... if he's going through something with his friends, I don't think I should push it out of him and force him to tell me, it won't help us.  

he seems fine when he's with me, but as soon as he's close to his friends he gets this look on his face and starts to stress out. I hope everything's okay. 

aonung's pov:

I'm soo happy that me and yam finally started being open with our relationship and told everyone about us, but there's just one more thing that makes me regret telling everyone about us... my whole friend group hates me, they think I am disgusting now that I came out as gay and that I am with neteyam and I didn't only betray them, but also my father. 

I'm really starting to stress out about it now... what if there right? 

Me and Neteyam decided to meet up tonight at my pod. Tsireya was out with Lo'ak and my parents went on date night, so it was just going to be us. 

I want to tell neteyam what's going on, but I'm scared he will start to blame himself about what's going on with me and my friends. and I'm sure they will get over it, so what's the point causing a scene? The only thing I was scared about was if I was going to be able to hold in the tears.  

Neteyam's Pov: 

I was about to leave and head over to Aon's pod for the night, everyone was out, and the sky was clear it was perfect. 

it was around 10pm when I went over to aonungs pod. he had prepared dinner for us, this is our first date after we had been out to the clan. but Aon still seemed off to me, I'm probably overthink but I really hope he talks to me about it tonight.  

we finished dinner and sat on Nungs mat staring out of the tiny gap of his pod, it was stunning, I have always seen Kiri doing it, but I never had myself, Ilus playing and jumping around the purplish dark blue water. my spots were glowing because of the dark "nga yawne lu oer, ma teyam" nung said, I smiled and giggled "I love you too Aon <3" I replied while placing my head on his chest. 

Aonungs pov: 

all day I've been debating on whether I should tell neteyam or not about what's going on with me and my friends, I don't want him to blame himself or think that it's a deeper reason than that, but again... he's my boyfriend and I can't just lie to him. "Nung? are you okay? you look stressed" I had blanked out, lost in my thoughts. "Huh? oh yeah, don't worry ma neteyam, I'm fine. "Well, I mean there's one thing... But please, don't blame yourself."

"It's dumb, there's no point in telling you but I mean were dating... and so I can't lie or keep things for you..." I hesitated to say the rest as I knew it was embarrassing and dramatic too, "oh come on, hurry up and just say it!" he said worried about what was going to come out of my mouth. "i.. it's my friend's ma neteyam.. they think I'm weak, useless and they keep saying how disappointed my family is in me... I'm just so scared their right baby" I said weaking by word.    

Neteyams Pov: 

I couldn't get my mind off of what Aon just said, I know I know he said to not think it's my fault, but I feel like I pushed him into telling everyone, I kept hinting that I wanted our parents to know as quick as possible. It is my fault, and no one can tell me otherwise, but I understand him... I've been through this before but were 2 different people and his friends are so different to mine, if they mess things up for him... things will get messy.  

I'm so stuck... shit what do I do... 

____________________________________

please leave any suggestion's if you guys have anything you would like to see, I can put in anything you want! 

I have 3 more planned parts but if you guys have any ideas, I'll put those in for extras!

OH MY GODD! 1.1K READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHHH! :) IM SO INCREADIBLY GREATFUL FOR YOU ALL! AAAAH

i love you all!