forest boy

neteyams pov:

Aonung calls me forest boy a lot, I hated it so much at first, I thought he was bullying me because of me being omatikaya in a metkayina village but then he started saying it with a different tone, that's how I knew he loved me. 

I woke up to Aonung in my family's pod playing with Tuk, I peeped my head over and around the corner to see what Tuk and my boyfriend were up to, "Tuk? Aonung? is that you?" aonung turned to me immediately after I said those words, he looked embarrassed. As I got closer, I saw them playing with my childhood toy I had Brang to the reef for memories, the toruk toy. I was smiling so hard, Aonung has been chasing tuk around with the toy just like me and loak used to do when we were tuks age. 

nung always makes sure to include tuk in what me and lo'ak used to do as kids, he really understands her and is probably her only friend besides our family. he says "tuk is the youngest, you all are 14 and 15 yam she has nobody but us we need to include her and plus, she's super cute anyways." and he's right, were the only ones tuk has. 

 I've seen her with friends out in the forest, but she only talked to the reef kids once, I thought they were having I good time they were all smiling and laughing so I don't get why she doesn't hang with them, but she like Aon anyways and she was happy with hanging out with us all the time. 

tuks pov:

I don't really have any friends here, well besides 2 aonung and tsireya! I miss the forest a lot, all the kids here hate me they call me a freak and weirdo then laugh at me. This one time, I went out on the sand part and to build sandcastles with tsireya and loak but they went swimming and did their own thing, I saw some other kids building a cool sandcastle and wanted to join in, I went over then and asked if I could play too but they just all laughed at me and said "ew.. we don't want a freak here Haha! go away weirdo." I was almost crying till aonung came and picked me up, "oh tukie, are you okay? don't listen to them you're not a weirdo, I promise." I just sat there resting my head on nungs shoulder I didn't say a word. he took me out to the reef with tsireya, loak and teyam. as soon as we got there aonung handed me to neteyam and he picked me up while aonung swam back over to the other kids. loak came next to me and teyam and gave me a hug as well. "tuk are you alright? don't listen to them I love you." loak said while hugging me, "I love you too" I said back to my brother. 

aonungs pov:

tuk is a tough but very sensitive kid, she isn't very good at sticking up for herself. most of the kids here are nice, well at least to the other reef people and kiri, but why do they bully tuk? she's never done anything to make them upset of sad. I talked to all the kids who did that to tukie, she's done nothing wrong and doesn't deserve them, as I'm going to be the next clan leader, they all listen to me and what I say.

neteyam walked in on me and tuk playing with the toruk toy this morning, it was yams favorite childhood toy, and I knew tuk had played with it once, when she was around 2-3 so why not bring it back to her. 

tuk is like my best friend, we always are keeping each other updated on things we are planning or things we have going on at the time. tuk doesn't really know that me and neteyam are dating, she doesn't really understand the meaning of being gay yet, she just knows that me and teyam like each other, that all. 

everything has been going well for me and teyam, but I know that him and tuk miss the forest, a lot so I'm thinking of taking him and tuk to the forest for a trip. I also know how much they miss their grandma, and I would love to meet the rest of his family, Aswell as yams clan. I already told tukie about this idea I had, she loved it, now all I needed was Mr. sully's permission to m=take his son and daughter to the forest, Mrs. sully likes me, a lot even though she has beef with my mother (loak told me what 'beef' means)     

after saying good morning to yam and all I quickly ran out the pod "wait! nung where are you going" teyam said, tuk just smiled at me and sat on teyams lap hugging him. 

as soon as I reached Mr. sully he looked right in my eyes, he's abit intimidating but he was with Neytiri so everything will go fine... i hope. "I see you Mrs. and Mr. sully" they both said it back and Neytiri gave me a hug "what's the matter, boy?" Mr. sully said. "Well, I know how much your son misses the forest and Aswell as tuk, I was wondering if I would be able to take them out to the forest? I'll take very good care of them, and I fully understand if it's a no, they are your kids after all." I was shocked I said that all without stuttering. "I know you would take good care of them, but that's a long trip boy." Neytiri gave Mr. sully these eyes basically saying yes, and I was aloud. "Okay, okay you can take then to the forest, but I want then home by the end of the week, got it?" Mr. sully said "yes! oh my Eywa thank you both so much!"     

_____________________________________

writers note:  

thank you all so much for the support! it means so much to me I'm going to be making around 3-5 more parts then moving on to a tsireya x loak one. if you all would like I can make one of the whole friend group that I have put in some of the other chapters. the characters that were in the friend group includes: roxto, aonung, neteyam, loak, tsireya and Kiri :) 

I would make more parts on this one but I'm losing a lot of motivation and I feel bad if I don't finish at least a chapter every 2 days, so I'll try to get it done within the next 4 days for yall. but again, thank you all so much for the support! never in my life did I think I would make it to where I am now, and I just can't believe it! so thank youuu! I love you all so much.