•YouTube Channel•

CASSIE'S POV                             2019

Today was the day I was starting to film my first YouTube video. It's the Monday before Thanksgiving, so we have to cook and clean and go to the store. If we go to the store with Baylen, like we always do, we have to fuck around a bit.

So I think I'm just going to go tomorrow with PJ. Baylen helped me pick a good starting camera for vlogging, so I think I'll be good. "Baylen, how should I start it, I'm going to fuck it up." I say to him.

"Cassie, just be you. That's all I can really say. Do an intro with PJ. He always helps you get out of your funks." Baylen says to me. "Veo lo que estás tratando de hacer Baylen" I say to him.

"How do you say I love dick in Spanish?" "¿Puedo lamer tus dedos de los pies?" I say, which really means can I lick your toes. "Damn that's a lot to say for a short sentence." I just is there and giggle at him. Oh these caucasians.

"Yeah the words in english can be several in Spanish." I say to him. He tells me to shut up and gets into the passenger seat.

I prop the camera up that he gave me and pressed play. "Hey bitches it's Cassiopeia. Welcome to the first YouTube video I'm making. I feel like I'm a massive loser right know but I have been told my life is interesting and I should talk about it. So to my right here is Baylen Levine. He has his channel that you should definitely check out. It's his name so just look it up. But anyways we are on our way to the store but first I was wanting a McFlurry so I think I'm going to stop by McDonald's. Do you want anything B?" I ask.

"Yeah uhm can I get a 10 piece and a big Mac please. With a coke." "And then can I have a quarter pounder, a Big Mac, and a ten piece nugget and two dr. Peppers please." I ask.

"Yeah that will be $15.44 at the first window." "Ok thank you so much." I pull out of the spot and we have to wait in line. "Oh did I tell you that one time when me and PJ went and got McDonald's in the middle of the night and I wasn't even being rude and the bitch told me to 'calm down'? Peej was terrified think about what I was gonna say back to her." I tell Baylen as I gave the worker a 20 dollar bill.

"Oh my God I would have died of laughter. If only Peej let you go off on her." I chuckle and respond, "Yeah but the puta was too scared to say anything once Peej said something."

"Yeah guys, don't mess with Peej's girl, he'll cuss you out and then get her Greek god of a dad involved." Baylen says to the camera as I roll my eyes when he says Greek god of a dad. They all have a man crush on him. "Whatever Baylen. Let's go get PJ." We have a little bit of a music montosh on the way there.

"Why hello fine lady and gentleman, you both look rather dashing today." Peej tells us when he gets into my car. "Shut the fuck up Patrick Joseph, you're so weird." I laugh at him, totally forgetting about the camera.

"Bro Baylen now I know how you feel, I don't even think about the camera on me at all time. Oh and I got you food Patty, I know you're always hungry." "Thank you so much Babe, I haven't ate all day." PJ says to me, my stomach doing twist from him saying babe.

Baylen looks at the camera and rolls his eyes. "This is what happeneds the whole time I'm with them, why can't you guys get together yet? It's so annoying how you guys flirt and don't date. You guys claim to be 'bestfriends only' but flirt and argue like an old married couple." Baylen tells us.

"Baylen I'm actually going to push you out the car if you don't stop fucking talking. But anyways we are on our way to the mall because I want some new clothes and I just got rid of a bunch so I have a shit ton of room in my closet." I say before turning off the camera to save the battery.