•first concert•

Cassie's POV                          (2019)

I'm in the hotel bathroom putting on mascara when I hear someone banging on the door. "Hello ma'lady" "We need to go" Baylen says and then starts to make pirate noises and bangs on the door more.

He then start to explain to the camera what was happening and who was all here. We have to drive 5 fucking hours to Lubbock, Texas for Peej's first concert.

When I tell you I'm so proud of him you wouldn't believe me. PJ is my best friend and I would do anything to see him happy and the same with Baylen.

These guys are letting us stay at their dorm for a little to rest so we were walking around this campus. "So we were in the studio and PJ final convinced me to hop one a song and it's called true colors. Let me pull it up for you guys." Baylen says to the camera as he starts to look for it on his phone.

"Just to let you guys know, Baylen is not a rapper and he was just doing it because PJ didn't know what else to say." I tell the camera, Baylen nodding as he got the demo of the song up.

'Damn drop my beam yeah. She wanna fuck on the team woah. I been just making the green yeah. Got it all over my jeans yeah. Ohh these bitches they love me. Runnin' round like a G yeah runnin round like a G gang gang.

Cause I'm stacking all this paper, I run around like a player. Might just take your bitch yeah she wanna try my flavours. Momma thought I wouldn't be shit now I'm super rich. FUNKING on your bitch while I do my dance like this." Baylen's part ends and they turn the phone off.

"Everything that I rap about is nothing I would say in real life. Like I would never flex money. I talk about fucking girls, I'm literally celibate right now. Uhm what else do I talk about?" Baylen asks us. "Uhm no car. No beam. Sadly." I respond. We literally don't have a car.

"Yeah no, no beam. Im literally going to buy a Kia sole. I guess this i my alternative persona. Like I just rap about shit that doesn't even exist." Baylen says laughing. "Next thing you know you're gonna be like 'roll my weed' He doesn't even do drugs." PJ says laughing.

We went walking around campus more and found a statue of this guy in a running motion. I start to twerk on the front of it and Baylen goes to the ass and starts to fake motor-boat it. "No wonder campus' band us from their property they see us doing this shit. They probably did it themselves too." I say laughing my ass off and Baylen.

We get into this shelter thing and PJ took off his beanie and put it on me. "I feel like such a pussy in this shit Peej. I really don't mean to hurt your feelings." "It's okay, let Baylen wear it then." He responded nicely.

Oh the things I would let him do to me. Bro what the actual fuck am I thinking? That's my best fucking friend.

"Baylen get your lanky ass over here and take this shit from me. I don't wanna wear it no more." I yell for him as he walks over to me taking the playboy beanie from me.

"Ok guys, let's go to the venue. We have to warm up." I say to everyone. "Ok mother Peia." They all respond. They call me 'mother peia', and I've never understood why they call me that.

"How did that nickname even get made?" I ask, laughing. "You're the only responsible one and you're the only girl. So we started it as a joke with the guys. The. I said it to piss you off one day and we just continued to say it." Baylen explains. I nod along, finally understanding where these dumbasses thought of that.

Once we got to the sound check we just started messing around. This is what my happiness is.

After a while it starts to get later and Peej is about to go on in twenty. "Cass I'm nervous." He says anxiously looking around.

"Babe you will do amazing. You got this I promise you. You have real talent that a lot of people want or think they have. Show these people out there that." I reassure him, giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

He nods and hugs me back, and then the team people come saying that the main performers want to start a little early, so Peej is on now.

He looks at me again, and I mouth to him that he's got this. He follows the guys out and I grab my phone so I could video it for my dad and him.

He starts it and I can tell the crowd already like him. Most of which are singing the lyrics back to him, which is wild to think about.

Peej is about to sing True Colors, the last song he's performing. He calls Baylen to the stage, then Baylen tans over and grabs my arm and leads me to the stage.

"Ok guys this song is the last song I'm performing, so I wanted to bring my best friends to sing it with me. I have Cassie and Baylen with me. Drop my top let it go lose control true colours always show."

927 words
MY BABIES 😜😜😜