Steve Have Other Ideas

Third Person Pov

Steve is exhausted. It's been a wild hunt, literally. All he knows is that he couldn't have done it without his pack. The Ghost Riders are gone for good, taking Douglas with them. He just wants to go home and be with his parents. It's all he ever wanted since this whole thing started. And he could, now that everyone had remembered who he is.

But why doesn't it feel like it isn't over just yet. Why does it feel like there is something else he needs to take care of...or someone.

It was right in front of him. The face he never though he would see again. The voice he thought he would never hear again. His heartbeat, his beautiful hazel eyes that begged the alpha to save him on that very day Kira sent him down to hell. The alpha in him wanted to save him. He wanted to save Theo. Maybe in some weird messed up way his Alpha self saw Theo as pack. Or maybe it was the fact that he felt pity for the little boy he once knew.

That night he went home with guilt and regret. He should have saved Theo. That what he does. He save people. Even those who don't deserve to be saved. He went to bed replaying Theo's plead for help. Soon he dreamt about how the way Theo begged for his help. Theo begging for him. It did something to him. He like the way Theo begged. It was arousing.

—————

"Please...Steve."

His pup was restrained to the bed. Steve's left hand is fumbling with the pup's balls and his right pumping up and down the other boy shaft but immediately halted still holding on. 

Noticing the mistake he just made, his pup corrected himself.

"Please Alpha."

"Don't make that mistake again or I will have to punish you, do you understand?"

When his pup didn't give a respond, the alpha harshly but lightly hit the head of his pup's cock causing his pup to gasped in both pain and pleasure.

"Yes Alpha."

Satisfied, Steve continued the handjob with the sub withering and whimpering pleads above him.

"What do you need pup?" The Alpha asked

"Please Alpha." His pup begged.

"Can't give you what you need without knowing what you need pup." Steve can't help but feel satisfied knowing he is pleasuring his lover. "What do you need pup?"

"Please Alpha...need to come. Please let me come." His pup begged.

The Alpha smiled, "Since you were so good for me pup, come."

Immediately given permission, his pup release his load with a groan.

Smirking, Steve kissed his way up to meet his lover's lip.

He pulled away and is met with beautiful Hazel eyes meeting his blue ones.

—————

Now looking at Theo, Steve just want to put the man in question on his knees and punish the Chimera for what he did to him and the pack.