iii.

maybe he's a bit of a fixer-upper.
*·˚
"tell camilo, to never speak to me again."
-

(name) was left with her jaw open. krystel left in a fury, (name)'s never seen her so mad before. it sort of made her feel bad, but at the same time, anxious.

if people heard about their failed date she initiated, imagine all the clients she would loose?

(name) leaned her back against the front door. there was another knock. "krystel, i know you're mad but-" she stopped, seeing camilo by her door. but he was dry. "you have a minute señorita?"

*·˚

(name) paced back and forth, camilo watched on the couch. "what the hell did you do?" she whisper-yelled. remembering her mamá asleep upstairs, who happened to be a light sleeper. "i don't know! we were just talking, and i sort of, accidentally, not intentionally," he stalled.

the girl grew annoyed, knitting her brows together. "pushed her in the water." he whispered. (name) gave him a punch on the shoulder. camilo yelped in pain. "how-?!" she groaned. "imagine all the clients i'll loose!" she crossed her arms.

camilo fidgeted with his fingers like a kid who just got scolded at by his mother. "i know, i'm sorry." he said with a sigh. "how can i help?" he asked with pleading eyes. he seemed really sorry.

(name) hummed. "i actually don't think anybody but us three know about your date." the girl continued. camilo mirrored her hum, "yeah, well, except dolores." dang. she didn't think of that. "wouldn't she hear us right now?"

camilo shook his head. "i'm sure she's asleep now." he continued. besides looking really sorry, he looked really sad too. "i'm sorry it didn't work out camilo." she patted his shoulder.

he shrugged, "that's okay. she's actually pretty boring." (name) snickered. camilo chuckled upon seeing the girl laugh. "that's really mean man." she calmed down. "right, right, my bad." he raised his hands in defeat.

she turned her head towards the window. it was getting really dark. "let's just meet tomorrow by the familia madrigal mural. 12 pm, don't be late." she put her pointer finger in-between her lips.

*·˚

(name) sat by the fountain

(name) sat by the fountain. she waited patiently for the shapeshifter, since she came earlier than lunch time. it was currently 11:52 pm. she had just gotten from the fisherman's hut to check up on krystel.

luckily, she wasn't upset with (name), more of upset with camilo. she swore to never tell anybody so all she had to worry about now was dolores. she watched the kids play soccer across her.

"wanna play with us (name)?" a young girl asked, her hair in braids. the teenager shook her head. "no, sorry, thank you anyway." she said with a smile. "pleaseee.." the girl asked again, along with her group of friends.

(name) shrugged her shoulders. "guess it wouldn't hurt to play." she giggled. the kids cheered, getting ready in position. to say the least, (name) wasn't half bad at it. considering the fact she's played before.

"hey! i wanna get in on that!" camilo butt in, kicking the ball out of a kid's control. another set of cheers and laughs were heard as soon as camilo joined in. "hey, you're early!" camilo yelled to (name). "i went to go see krystel!" she responded back, watching the ball.

successfully taking the ball from camilo, (name) ran across encanto and into the goalie. "yay (name)!" the girl in braids cheered. "thanks for playing!" the group of kids thanked before leaving, filled with giggles.

the two breathed heavily. "what a game." camilo laughed. (name) quickly mirrored his laugh. "what did krystel say?" his face softened. "that you're the biggest jerk in the land." she teased. he gasped dramatically, whilst putting his hand on his heart.

she nudged his shoulder, letting out a light laugh. "weirdo." she swore she could see a tint of pink on his cheeks. "she just said she's still pretty upset, but she's not so mad anymore." this made camilo sigh with relief. "good to know."

(name) hummed, "but still. what are we going to do with.." she looked around to see if anybody was near. she pulled a small notebook from her pockets and a pencil.

dolores? it read. camilo quickly took the notebook from her, i have a plan. he showed (name) with a sly smirk. he handed her the notebook again. and what is this plan of yours? camilo raised a brow.

easy. we pretend to date.