" Not at the moment. Now go sit ya ass down with Jaylen." He frowns at both of us and walks away.

" Ugh, he looked just like you when he did that!"

" It's not a bad thing, Imani." I grabbed her and pulled her toward the bed.

" Nigga we will not be in here the whole time!"

" Mmhmm!"Leaning in to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and fell back on the bed. Yeah, I got her now. She has this lil dress on that she should only have on around me.

" Aub," Reaching down to run my hand up and down her leg.

" Hm?"

" Get off of me."

" Nah, I know your pussy is wet, let me check." Reaching in between her thick thighs I felt that wetness.

" Move!" She tried to push me. I stood up and shook my head while rubbing on my dick.

" You see what you do to me? I can't help myself, Imani." I bit my lip while staring at her.

" We have plenty of time to hump on each other." She laughed.

" Oh I know but I want to hump now!" She sat up and pulled my shorts down along with my boxer briefs. I watched as she grabbed my dick and stroked it.

" Will this hold you over for a few?" I shook my head no as she started sucking slowly.

" Shit, look up at me. Let me see those eyes!" She did as I said and continued, deep-throating my shit.

" Fuck, Solána....."

(Two hours later)

"Aubrey!"

" Nah, what are you supposed to call me!" I pulled her hair as hit her from behind.

" Fuck, baby! I'm going to cum"

" Solána, I'm going to pull out and not let you finish!"

" Da......" She moaned.

" What's that, baby?! I can't understand you!"

"Aw fuck, daddy! I'm going to cum! I'm cumin" She screamed. I kept going, I felt her as she came all over my dick. I knew I was about to nut soon.

" Fuck! Where do you want it this time?"

" Inside me." I felt her walls tighten up around me even more as she arched, more.

" Fuuuck!" I released, instantly. After about a few seconds I was still filling her up. That shit didn't want to stop.

" Shit, Lana! You can't keep doing that thing!"

" What thing?" She asked once I slowly pulled out of her. She turned around and laid back while smiling up at me.

" Fuck you! Solána! You know exactly what I'm talking about."

" Nope." She shrugged.

" You're a fuckin demon, baby" I leaned back down and kissed her before pulling her up and walking over to that bathroom. I turned on the shower and walked back out!

" You think they heard us?"

" Nah! Soundproof, baby!" I smirked and picked her up.

" How many other girls have been on this plane Aubrey?" She frowned.

" None, love! I'm not lying. I fly them out but they're not getting on my plane."

" Oh, so you're still flying them out?" I gave her a look.