₍ᐢ‥ᐢ₎◞ Day one (?) :₊˚⊹

I wasn't sure when I would get the chance to write in this. Things became absolutely... Horrible. That's the only way I can describe it. I wouldn't know where to start this story. Before I lost my memories, or after I met people who... in a sense? Saved my life. However, describing before would be a very hard past. I still don't have many collective memories as it is. But, here goes.

It's nothing. I'm surrounded in nothing. Nothing that a blind person sees, until an awoken person opens theirs.

The nothing is now black. There wasn't enough light to even see my hands.

My feet float, or gently arise in a situation of their own.

With no light before, a grey door appears in front of me. I try to examine it. Nothing out of the ordinary... It did not sit well with me. I should be somewhere else. Anywhere else.

What else was there to do?

I turn the door of the knob slowly. I was scared of it possibly burning on the other side. The "other side" though was just heavy gravity.

I fall through multi-colored spherical shapes, spinning. Dizzy.

The fall was long. This was where my head had been pulsing the most. No fear, just confusion. I'm just not sure...

All I remember was falling faster and faster. I was hurtling towards the spherical objects.

Then it was black again.

My eyes flutter open. Nausea and an overwhelming headache fuzzy my vision. I was happy that I could see. That I was finally on the ground.

Gathering my surroundings, I attempt to ground myself. The walls were light and blue vertical patterns.

Then, a shockwave. I don't know if it came from me, if it was under me—near me? Either way, the ground from under me raveled. People from outside of the room began to scream and panic.

"Who is that?" The eyes focus on me. Only on me. "Her clothes look kinda weird..."

For once I was frozen, I wasn't sure what to do. Usually a witty comment, or something related, would escape my lips by now. Yet, I've never felt so isolated before.

Five workers, or maybe guards? Make their way towards my room. They question me—wondering if I worked here.

I didn't know what else to do except stay quiet. Was I supposed to say? Nothing came clear in my mind, not a single conscious thought.

The area we're in though is very well made. Put up well. Maintained perfectly, is what it seemed like.

"Ma'am? Are you lost? You're wearing such... outlandish clothes." They ask.

I stay silent, with my head down.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we can't trust you. You must be an intruder–I mean look at you! You're most definitely not on the roster..." They say to me, but their voices discuss among themselves. "We'll have to take you to jail..."

To jail? I look at them confused.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I'm supposed to be here. Do you know why I'm here? I swear I..." I what? I think. Nothing is coming to mind. Where was I supposed to be?

"I need help. I want to go back home. Wherever home is."

They themselves also look confused. "We don't really understand your situation either, miss."

"Yeah. We just want you to cooperate and listen to us, okay? We don't want any problems."

The nausea from before strikes harder. A terrifying feeling dwells deep in my heart. A huge sign telling me to fight, to run away, to do anything other than follow these people.

What else would I do, though? I have nowhere else to go. Me running away would only mean more reasons for them to find me a threat.

Or maybe, they're willing to help you after all...

My feet began to follow them naturally. My usual temper ran low. This wasn't necessarily fear. It wasn't—not fear—either. I guess I'm just really. Really confused.

Once we got outside though, it became a little more clear why they were confused.

We were on a boat.