THE KING OF OMASHU

It has been two days since Arne and Aang argued and the two have not spoken since. Now the gang reaches the top of a hill over looking a city in the distance.

Aang: The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!

They were at awe of the sight of the city.

Aang: I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi.

Katara: Wow. We don't have buildings like this in the South Pole!

Sokka: They have buildings here that don't melt!

Kara: It's beautiful.

Aang: Well let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!

Aang leaps off the top of the hill with his airbending as Katara halting Aang.

Katara: Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar.

Sokka: You need a disguise.

Aang: So what am I supposed to do? Grow a mustache?

Aang was now seen wearing Appa's fur as hair and a mustache.

Aang: Ugh. This is so itchy. How do you live in this stuff?

Appa slowly turns his head toward Aang and snorts at him as if he was scoffing.

Sokka: Great! Now you look just like my grandfather.

Katara: Technically, Aang is 112 years old.

Aang nimbly kicks up his staff and spins it rapidly around before placing it upright on the ground to be used as a walking stick. He hunches his back and leans heavily on his staff like an old person.

Aang: Now let's get to skippin', young whipper-snappers. The big city awaits!

Aang shuffles out of the frame, while Sokka, Kara and Katara questioningly look at each other.

Arne: (sighs) Vi er dømt (We're doomed)

They soon made their way to the entrance.

Aang:You guys are going to love Omashu. The people here are the friendliest in the world.

Guard: Rotten cabbages?!

Near the wall there were three guards and a cabbage merchant with his cart.

Guard: What kind of slum do you think this is?!

The guard earthbends a rock under the cart, catapulting it high in the air, making it tumble down the chasm with all the cabbages.

Cabbage merchant: No! My cabbages!

The five look over the rim, their mouths open in shock, as a loud crash is heard.

Arne: (sarcastic) Oh yeah, they seem very friendly.

Aang: Just keep smiling!

Aang walks over to the guards while the siblings give each other an uneasy look. Aang approaches the sentries at the gate. The earthbender steps to the front and raises a boulder out of the ground before Aang and levitates it above his head.

Gate guard: State your business!

He immediately get out from underneath the boulder.

Aang: (old man voice) My business is my business, young man, and none of yours! I've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!

Kara: Easy Grandpa, you shouldn't get worked up again.

Guard: Just tell me who you are.

Aang: Name's Bonzu Pippinpaddleopsicopolis, the Third. And is my eldest granddaughter, Kim and her husband, Ivar.