THE SOUTHERN AIR TEMPLE

A beautiful sunrise just peeks above some cliffs. The beams of the morning sun reflect on the water. The group has made camp on the shore. Appa is seen chewing on some grass while the smoke of the nearby campfire rises to the sky. Sokka is lying in a blue sleeping bag next to the fire. Aang, Katara and Kara were on top of Appa. Aang sits on the bison's head and is checking the knots that tie the reins to Appa's horns. Katara and Kara were sitting on the saddle, fiddling with their luggage and Arne was on his knees meditating.

Aang: Wait 'til you see it, guys! The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world!

Both Katara and Kara have worried looks

Katara: Aang, I know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you've been home.

Aang: That's why I'm so excited!

Kara: It's just that ... a lot can change in all that time.

Aang: I know, but I need to see it for myself.

Aang jumps off Appa, landing softly due to his airbending and Arne stands up and the two walk over to a snoring Sokka.

Aang: Wake up, Sokka! Air Temple, here we come!

Sokka awakens, making groggy noises.

Sokka: Uggh! Sleep now. Temple later.

Sokka turns around, showing his back to Aang and falls back asleep, snoring as soon as his eyes close. Aang, whose big eyes blink in surprise. He looks discontent with Sokka's attitude, but Arne hands him a stick while grinning and Aang quickly smiles mischievously and take the stick.

Aang: Sokka! Wake up! There's a prickle snake in your sleeping bag!

Aang moves the stick up and down the sleeping bag, only touching Sokka with the tip of it.

Sokka lazily opens one eye before yelling out in horror. He quickly rises and hops around, still inside the sleeping bag.

Sokka: Get it off! Get it off! Ahh!

After two hops, Sokka slams flat to the ground.

The girls giggles and Arne roared in laughter as Sokka falls over.

Aang: Great! You're awake! Let's go!

At Ketu Harbor, a naval base where several Fire Nation ships are lined up next to each other. Zuko and Iroh, as they reach the bottom of the walkway.

Zuko: Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible. I don't want to stay too long and risk losing his trail.

Iroh: You mean the Avatar?

Zuko turns around sharply to face Iroh, as he slightly backs off.

Zuko: Don't mention his name on these docks! Once word gets out that he's alive, every firebender will be out looking for him, and I don't want anyone getting in the way!

?: Getting in the way of what,  Prince Zuko?

Iroh and Zuko turn towards thr direction where the voice came. The man walks over to the duo with his hands held behind his back. Zuko awaits him with his arms crossed with contempt, while Iroh just stares at him.

Zuko: Captain Zhao.

Zhao: It's commander now. And General Iroh. Great hero of our nation.

Iroh: Retired general.

Zhao:The Fire Lord's brother and son are welcome guests anytime. What brings you to my harbor?

Iroh: Our ship is being repaired.