"Why?! Why can I just wear normal clothes." I sighed. "Whatever, I will... Only because I'm tired." I said walking over to the dress and trying it on in the changing room. "Really? Why dose it have to be short and flowy?" I said crossing my arms. 

"You look adorable!" Jessica said. 

"Woah Bieber close your mouth, you're going to catch bugs!" Alfredo teased. Justin blushed. 

"I'm changing now!" I said going back in the changing room. 

Justin's P.O.V 

Oh my god, Kylie looked gorgeous. 

"Someone in love, badly." Alfredo teased. 

"Come on bro, stop..." I said. 

"I'm just messing with you." Alfredo defended. 

"I know, but it does get annoying." 

"Sorry, it's just that it's obvious you two are in love." 

"Enough talking about love you two, lets to the range rover." Kenny said leading us into the range rover, everyone else followed. 

"Wait up for me!" Kylie said. We had to take two cars back to my house because everyone didn't fit. 

"Shot gun!" Alfredo yelled and went in the passenger seat. "I figured you two would want alone time in the back seat... If you know what I mean..." Alfredo joked. 

"Oh my god." Kylie sighed. 

"Settle down you guys." Kenny said and drove off. 

~At My House~ 

Still Justin's P.O.V 

"Hey mom!" I said running up to hug her. "I missed you!" I said kissing her cheek. 

"Missed you too Justin! I love you!" Mom said. "Hey Kylie! Haven't seen you in a long time! Look at you, you are gorgeous!" She said running up to Kylie and hugging her. 

"Thanks! How ya been?" Kylie asked in a beautiful voice. 

"Fine thanks for asking... So I heard, you and my baby boy are dating! Since when?" Mom asked excited. 

"Umm... We're dating? I thought we weren't.." Kylie said confused. 

"Alfredo tweeted it... See?" Mom sad showing us the tweet. 

"Are you serious? We aren't dating Pattie." Kylie said glaring at Alfredo. 

"Sorry... I'll delete it.." Alfredo chuckled and deleted the tweet. 

"We will be in the guest room." Scooter said while guiding Jessica to the room also. Hopefully they don't fuck. 

"Me and Kenny get the other guest room!" Alfredo smirked. 

"I get my room." I said. 

"I get.. The couch then." Kylie said sitting on the couch. 

"Don't be silly! You can share Justin's room." Mom said. 

"There's only one bed though.." I stated. 

"Yeah, Kylie's in the bed and you are on the floor." Mom said walking up to her bedroom. 

"Oh great I get your bed... Who knows what you've done on it..." Kylie said sarcastically. 

"Nothing..." I said and showed Kylie where my room was. "Nothing yet." I smirked and closed the door behind us." 

"Don't you even think about it." 

"Think about what?" 

"You know what I'm talking about." Kylie said sitting on the bed. 

"No I don't." I said sitting beside her. I knew exactly what she meant. I put my hand on her thigh, to mess with her. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Kylie said slapping my hand off. 

"Nothing." I smirked and placed my hand back on her thigh. I tried to lean in for a kiss, but Alfredo had to ruin the moment. 

"HEY GUYS!! LETS WATCH A MOVIE!!!!!" Alfredo shouted charging in my room and pulling Kylie downstairs. Wow. He's so annoying, he did that on purpose. I joined them downstairs and sat next to Kylie on the couch. Alfredo put the movie in and sat directly in between me and Kylie. I sighed and heard Kylie giggle a little. We watched 'Here Comes The Boom' it was pretty funny. Alfredo fell asleep in the middle of the movie. And Kylie fell asleep towards the end. Kylie fell asleep with her head on Alfredo's shoulder. To be honest I was kind of jealous. I turned off the TV and carried Kylie to my room and set her on the bed. I smiled because she looks so cute asleep. I put a blanket over her and I fell asleep on the floor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Authors Note: 

Thanks for the reads! Comment and vote please! Oh and sorry if this is a shorter chapter!