so tight

Wooyoung's pov:

When I realised what I just said I could feel how my face was burning , I quickly put my hand over my mouth oh god I felt so embarrassed.

I was almost 21 now and I never had sex with anyone in my life before. I know it wasn't a bad thing to still be a virgin but I simply felt embarrassed because San for sure must've expected someone with experience.

San must think that I was weird , maybe he doesn't want me anymore. I know we're just pretending that we're together for the public but I feel attracted towards him , I really like San , more than like he cares about me I know he's acting and maybe I'm interpreting things wrong and-

I got dragged out of my thoughts by San who was kissing my hand that was over my mouth and wrist slowly pulling it away.

When I look up at him I could see how soft his gaze got and it made my heart flutter , he doesn't seem disappointed at all and it relieved me it really did.

"I'm sorry Wooyoung I didn't knew that... if I would've knew then I would've taken things much slower" he said to me and my cheeks probably got even more red.

How was he always so caring , he really treats me just like a boyfriend should treat someone I felt loved and I barley felt loved.

"Let's just stop here then and take a shower okay?" he said and sat up but I quickly stopped him. I pulled him down again and captured his lips with mine and just as expected he kissed me back.

The kiss was much slower and softer unlike the kisses we shared just minutes ago.

I slowly pull away but kept him close towards me "I-...don't want to stop" I say quietly my face still red saying this made me feel somehow embarrassed.

He looks down at me before he began to caress my cheek "Are you sure ? I really don't want you to force yourself , I really don't mind it if we stop it's not bad being a virgin really you shouldn't worry about that and...I'm definitely not thinking less about you now" he says and my heart fluttered. San was so loving and caring how could my friends say otherwise they don't know the Choi San that I know.

"No..I'm not forcing myself I promise I-" my eyes wander up to his , being so close to him drove me crazy he smelled so nice and his features killed me. He looked so perfect.

"Can you take my virginity...?" I whisper against him and I was able to see how his gaze drifted again just like before his eyes were screaming at me with lust.

San leans towards me and his famous smirk appeared on his perfect lips again "Wooyoung you really have to be careful with you words... hoe can you ask me such thing and not expect me going crazy mhm?" he growls so lowly against my lips.

I gulped slowly and he soon crashed our lips together , placing his hand behind my neck as he held me close to him. Our lips moved along each other and I soon felt how San's wet tongue entered my mouth, moving his tongue against my own I felt so weak I couldn't help but let out a desperate whine.

My hands wandered up to his broad shoulders as I tried to steady myself my whole body felt like jelly just because of a damn kiss.

He slowly pulls away and began to leave a trail of wet kisses along my neck "I will make sure you have an unforgettable first time" he whispers against my skin and I knew he could feel the goosebumps I had right now.

San's pov:

When I heard him say that he was still a virgin my head was spinning , I really didn't expected him to say that. Wooyoung was so gorgeous I was sure that he probably must've had sex before but knowing that he's still a virgin made me somehow happy.