She wanted him to look exactly like Rinji Yagi, of course his hair was slightly different, and his Eyes were red, but they could always die his hair and give him different color contacts. But he was missing Rinji's cheek scar On the left side of his face. She ordered a few of the scientist that they need to cut his cheek exactly like Rinji's scar. She handed one of them a picture of Rinji and he started to measure out exactly where the scar needed to be. The scientist that was known as Dr. Yellow Grabbed a surgical knife from the far table. A few of the other surrounded the boy still checking his vitals and his body reflexes. Dr. Yellow started to cut deep into the boy's cheek. Dr. Red and Blue were both on the side taking a few notes and talking to one another about their hypothesis. One of the other scientist known as Dr. Green was making her way to get The equipment that she needed to get blood samples. The rest were around the boy. As Dr. Yellow started to cut he was only able to get a few millimeters down, until one of the other scientist noticed the boy's movement. As he continued cutting suddenly the boy's eyes opened. Shocking the four scientist that was surrounding him.

The boy was in extreme pain and he try to move but Dr. Yellow moved his face back where it once was and continues cutting, quickly trying to hurry. The boy try to move and try to get off the gurney. This shocked everyone. The ones that were close to him starting to holed him down. As Dr. Yellow try to finish.

He was in so much pain and he had no idea what was going on. He needed to get out he needed to survive what were they going to do to him? This was going through his head. He need to get out!!! As he was thinking of this metal shards started to come out of his skin. Impaling one of the scientist killing him instantly. But this only causes more pain to the boy, since the metal was cutting his skin as it was coming through. The other scientist did not have any time to react he done it a few more times impaling the others with metal shards.. Dr. Yellow was able to finish his cut but he did not noticed the giant shard piercing through his torso. Suddenly he collapsed bleeding out and then dying. The others collapsed as well simultaneously in a pool of their own blood. The other two scientist instead of getting one shard they were struck by several smaller shards, throughout their bodies; chest, arms, neck, and face..

He quickly raised up, but he was not really able to move because of so much pain in his arms and legs. Dr. Green and Dr. blue quickly made their way to the boy. Before he could react Dr. Green placed her finger on the side of his face activating her quirk and instantly putting him to sleep. As he fell back on the gurney Dr. blue placed his hand back onto his body like he did before. He activated his quirk as well quickly closing up all of the wounds on his body creating more scars.

Dr. Red was in shock. They weren't able to get any information on Rinji's quirk. So they were not properly prepared for this. Also he was supposed to be in medically induced coma, but it seemed like he quickly woke up. As she made her way to the boy on the gurney she noticed the bodies of the four other scientist. One of the last two was coughing up blood, but then stop....

"It looks like we're going to have to get some more people to work on this project.." Dr. Red said with a sigh. " I'll call the proper cleaning crew to clean this mess up." Dr. Blue said as he was walking away to get to the phone. "And I'll prepare the subject XY-6 so this won't happen again..." if anybody else witnessed What had just happened they would've believed that these three were the coldest people that they ever met. The three of them had just witnessed this boy kill four of their colleagues in an instant. Some people would have shown sympathy the others would quickly had to run away but these three continued on working like nothing happened. It is because if they did any of that they would've probably been killed their Selves... They were here to do their job and that was it..

A few hours later

The boy started to see light coming through his eyes and he could hear people talking... "The Subject XY-6's Heart rate is normal now.." A male voice said.. as he opened his eyes his view start to become in and focused.. he was in a really bright room and he could see monitors. He also could make out three people but they were still kind of fuzzy.. Suddenly he tried to jolt up but he was not able to since there were things holding him down.. Suddenly he felt a hand grab onto his... "Calm down I'm here now..." he suddenly looked over and seen a blond headed woman with a smile. "I need you to calm down and don't worry you're in a lab, you were in an accident.. Can you tell me your name?" She knew that he wouldn't be able to answer this, but she had a theory and a plan on how to earn his trust she was going to use the years that she spent studying human psychology. She noticed that he was thinking really hard, but nothing was coming out.

"My name is Dr. Red. Can you tell me yours?..."

"Honestly I don't know my name."

"I figured this would happen we expected you to probably have Amnesia from the accident.."

"I was in an accident?"

"Yes, you were in a building and there was a bomb planted,luckily you wasn't really close to the bomb but you did retain some damage.. Can you tell me the last thing you remember?"

The boy thought for a moment and then suddenly jolted again..

"There was a man he was cutting me and there was other people there too!!"

"Please calm down yes there was a man but he wasn't cutting you the explosion impaled a piece of metal into your cheek he was just simply getting it out.."

"Wait does that mean I killed him I remember him falling over in the others I remember seeing blood!!!"

"I promise you their not dead you must've suffered a Traumatic trauma to imagine something like that.. We are hoping to get your memories back as soon as possible.. But it will take some time.."

Everything that was coming out of her mouth was a lie but of course it was part of her plan to earn his trust so he can be used.. all she had to do right now is wait for all for one's plan to take place here pretty Soon... then she can make her move. She started to explain to him about what they are planning on doing since he was not in the records they have no idea who he is. For the next few days they ran test after test especially on his quirks. At first it was difficult to explain to him about quirks. But after seeing what he could do he finally understood. There was even a part of the Lab that was designed for training in battle strategies. He would spend a few hours a day in this training room to test his quirks and abilities on robots. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso knew in this rate they would never get to their goal. And where he needed to be Mentally and physically...

 And where he needed to be Mentally and physically

After a few days she got a call. She picked up the phone and answered it she knew who it was but she waited for the other person to say something. "It's time we have already sent him to the school you may see it on the news shortly. Let's see what happens.." she let him know that she acknowledged what he was saying and hung up the phone. It was that old man that works with All for One. Just looking at the old man made her sick and listening to him as well makes her sick. But she had to deal with it after joining All for One she has done things that she never thought she would never have done before. But now everything is going according to plan they have set the chest pieces up all they need to do now is make the move and wait for the heroes to make their's...

After they get phase 1 of their plan done, it would be her turn to get phase 2, entering the school and becoming one of the members of the school staff and get close to the students especially Rinji....