meeting

Nezuko was walking around the Jedi Temple she was very worried about Anakin. It had only been an hour since Anakin fainted but nezuko could just feel something around Anakin that the Jedi couldn't pick up, it was like a ghost but at the same time it wasn't there. Nezuko talked to Obi Wan about it but he didn't know what she was talking about. Which was werid since he had to sense it unless... It was able to hide it's very aura with the force. Aura and people presence are very different, nezuko can sense aura of people which allows her to know what they are really after since, powerful Sith can hid their force presence with easy form the Jedi but nezuko is starting to speculate that Chancellor Palpatine is one of these Sith. His aura is manipulative and just right down rotten, Anakin was in good hands but nezuko could help but to wonder if this event was going to change Anakin, oh how little did nezuko know that is event was only one of many to come.

Anakin sat down next to a tree and sighed he didn't know how to get out of this palce, Anakin kept wondering if this was some kind of sick joke of the dark side but he doesn't feel the dark side nor the light, it was werid. It was like Anakin was in his own mind, Anakin kept wondering if the red guy would come back. Anakin could help but to feel like he need him, like this person was apart of him. Anakin tunic was ripped but at the same time it was fine yet it kept regenerateing by itself, Anakin didn't know what to do or how this was possible but he had to get out of here. Anakin looked around before he got up and went to a near by cave, Anakin went into he cave not knowing that this cave was linked to his darkest fears.

Nezuko was in Anakin room as she looked at a black figure that wasn't there before. Nezuko got into a defence position, before the black figure vanished into a black puddle of balck sticking stuff. Nezuko looks at Anakin and notices his hair was becoming black but with strains of his original hair color, nezuko looks around before walking to find Ahsoka and Obi Wan.

Anakin pov:

I walked into the cave deep before noticing black sculptures of my deepest fears, I looked at one statue it was that of me when my mother died, whatever this cave was, that my deepest fears I kept looking around finding multiple statues or sculptures of what my fears were one was of Obi-Wan getting killed the other was of Ahsoka leaving, I continue to walk until I found a coffin I walked up to the coffin and gently put my hand on it, before taking it off. The coffin had some strange black goop coming off of it I ripped it in between my fingers, before pulling them apart it was definitely sticky, I decided to open the coffin I put my hands on the lid before pushing with all my might the goop made it really hard but I soon got it undone and saw the coffee was nothing but darkness I was confused before hand reached up, I was paralyzed and shocked before the hand grabbed me and pulled me into the coffin I tried to get away I tried to struggle but I couldn't get away from it, my world started to go black I didn't know what was happening.