Chapter two - the Jedi council

As nezuko finds herself in a different world then her own she must learn to survive, after saving the monkeys and the planet she went with Rex and Anakin back to coruscant, where she must face the Jedi Council but now the question is how will the council react to her and her protectiveness of Anakin?

Nezuko looked at Anakin as they came out of hyperspace or that's what Rex called it when he explained to her what everything was in the ship. Nezuko was standing next to Ashoka looking out into hyperspace, Nezuko looked at Ashoka before walking back to Anakin headquarters in the ship as she walked by clones the sluate her and she did the same, as nezuko walked down the halls of the ship she noticed how gray it was but that didn't bother her at all. As nezuko came up on Anakin door to his room in the ship she knew that he wasn't there because the Admiral and Anakin were talking about what had happened in the planet to the Council which she would face once they're back on coruscant.

Nezuko walked into Anakin room, his room was nothing much just some much chance he was working on left around the room, he had a bed to sleep on if needed but Anakin also had a desk which was near the back wall, nezuko noticed a book on the desk which was werid considering it looked like a journal. Nezuko walked over to the book before running her fingers along the book, she decided to take it and put it in her pockets, she wasn't wearing her kimono but rather a pink dress with a slit like a kimono. Anakin siad that he would asked his firend Padme to wash it for her but nezuko knew that this Padme wasn't a firend but weather a lover.

She wouldn't tell anyone since Obi Wan told her the Jedi code and from Rex nezuko knew that Anakin was victorious in breaking the rules and disobeying orders form this Council that Obi Wan was on, but she knew that this book was important so she looked around for a piece of paper and worte something on it just in case Anakin panicked. It siad 'dont worry Anakin, I have your book don't worry I will return it to you once I give it a make over - nezuko' she walked out of Anakin quarters that was on the ship and made her way back to the bridge.

Ashoka was standing there with Obi Wan but Anakin was nowhere to be seen but was probably around the ship doing some stuff with the 501st. "Nezuko the Jedi council have requested, that once Ashoka, Aayla and anakin give their report you will meet with them." Obi Wan says and noded even though she had met Obi Wan only a few hours ago, she saw Obi Wan as a friend already. Nezuko noded at Obi Wan before they came out of hyperspace, Ashoka looked at nezuko before nezuko smiled at her saying that she will be fine.

Nezuko stood out side the Jedi Council room, she was waiting for Anakin, Ashoka, and aalya to finish up so she could meet with the council and 'talk' to them even though it will be thought them feeling her emotions and her writing but that was fine nezuko hadn't talked in 2+ years so her vocal cords for somewhat out of shape but she would hum against her bamboo as a way to talk to her brother tanjiro and the others but that was besides it for talking. Nezuko heard the door open and looked to see Anakin, Ashoka, and aalya leaving. "Hey nezuko there ready for you but don't worry I will be coming back in a short bit, they also want to ask me questions but they wanted to ask you first." Nezuko noded to Anakin before heading inside the Jedi Council room.

Nezuko remember that Obi Wan did a brief description of who all the council members were, so she did know who they were. Nezuko stood in the middle of the room before waiting patiently for the meeting to start. "Nezuko, you are?" Nezuko noded she looked at little green elf looking guy and she knew that was yoda the Grandmaster the Jedi order. "We heard the report on you, we did." Said a other voice but that of a female she looked to see Shaak Ti in a halogram form which met that she was probably away same with ki Adi Mundi, he has a tall forehead nezuko noted in her mind before she was brought out of her thoughts by Obi Wan.

"Nezuko the Jedi Council would like to know how old you are, then we can get into the more personal questions." Obi Wan said and nezuko did 10 fingers then 4 indicating that she was 14. "14 you are?" Yoda asked and nezuko noded yes at him. "Young you are, yet supernatural strength you possess, along your other ability." Plo Koon siad as nezuko looked at him with her pink cat like eyes. "Your appearance, it's different then what we seen." Ki Adi Mundi said as nezuko looked around before her eyes land in yoda. "Cloud, the force is. Clouded future by the dark side." Yoda said nezuko was just really confused at this point she truned to Obi Wan with a 'umm what is he talking about?'. "The Darkside is field by emotions like fear anger and sadness, attachments can lead to these emotions causing you to fall to the dark side but we use the light side which we harness our emotions." As Obi Wan finished nezuko mouth 'that makes zero sense' before turning back to yoda and mace. "The Jedi in this room have beening wonder what is your relationship with Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker?" Nezuko looked at him before thinking that was a good point.

Obi Wan felt protectiveness flowing off nezuko. "So your protective of Anakin Skywalker." Saesee tin said before looking at the other Jedi before nezuko was dismissed and they would talk to Anakin, she could wait in Anakin's room if she wanted and that's what she did.

Obi Wan looks at the council. "She is protective of Anakin, that could lead to complications." Shaak Ti said in her usual calm voice, Obi Wan looked down nezuko protectiveness of Anakin could lead to complications in the battlefield but from the recent report that they did it seems like nezuko will protect anyone at any cost but her protectiveness of Anakin is different she almost protects him like a brother, like an older sister protecting her younger siblings. "I feel it is best to separate them when need." Mace said as he looked around the council chambers. "If nezuko gets out of line and falls to the darkside because of this protectiveness what are we going to do?" Ki Adi Mundi asked the other council members, along silence followed his question but soon as quickly as the silence followed Yoda spoke up.

"Execute her we will, fall to the darkside she does." Yoda said and everyone came to that agreement but Obi Wan couldn't help to feel that they were missing a piece of the puzzle. Obi Wan rubbed his chin in thought before sighing out loud. "We are miss a piece of the puzzle." Obi Wan said and everyone stayed quiet as Anakin walked through the Jedi Council doors.

--------------------------------------------------------------

- Obi Wan met up with Anakin and the other so he could meet nezuko in person before they arrived on coruscant.

- the book nezuko found in Anakin room on the ship was his diary.

- for some reason nezuko hasn't been feeling tired even though she's in her awaken form

- the force itself clouded nezuko future to Yoda so they wouldn't find out what a big role she would play in the upcoming events.

- nezuko disagrees with the Jedi code.

- nezuko sees Obi Wan as a older brother.

- nezuko sees Anakin as a younger sibling.

- nezuko sees Ashoka as a sister.