Their friend ship

Anakin pov:

I was sitting in the archives of the Jedi Temple with giyu, akaza, and nezuko. Kokushibou and Douma were out doing a mission with Obi Wan and mace on a planet, I was looking at bounty hunters from the galaxy, I sighed and looked over to akaza and giyu they were talking with each other. Akaza and giyu had some things in common, but I was getting trained by akaza in martial arts. I rarely took out my demon traits but I want to show them more yet the demon Slayer corp was here so I couldn't. Me and nezuko spoke about what to do with them yet I couldn't help but feel like something was off with something but I couldn't place it.

I put my hand on my chest looking at akaza and giyu nezuko walked up to me. "Are you alright?" Nezuko asked and I looked down at the floor. "Yes and no." I say my voice sounded broken. "Your voice... It's broke." Nezuko said concerned.

3rd pov

Anakin got up from his chair and tumbled a little before standing up straight, Anakin didn't know why but he felt very light headed which was weird for him but soon his world was going black. Nezuko looked at Anakin as he fell back, nezuko caught Anakin and looked at the others before they made their way to the halls of healing. After a while Ahsoka and Obi Wan showed up. "What happened?" Obi Wan asked as giyu looked at him. "Anakin fainted and we don't know why." He said, Ashoka and Anakin looked at each other before sitting down waiting for the medical Droid to come out.

Akaza looked at giyu and nezuko. "Nezuko you said when you were first transformed you slept for 2 years?" Akaza asked and nezuko nodded before akaza closed his eyes. "I wonder if Anakin's body is going through a similar process." Giyu looked at akaza, he could be right but giyu had something else on his mind. Anakin was as powerful as the upper 2 Douma but with him being the chosen one he suspected that Anakin was much more powerful. Giyu looked over at Nezuko, why was Anakin going through this now and not when he was first transformed?

A green grass valley with a gentle wind blew red tulips petals Anakin looked around, where was he? Anakin walked in the grass as he looked around the place looked peaceful, the war didn't touch it not here but for some reason Anakin felt a connection to this place. Anakin kept walking as he watched birds fly with ease and Anakin walked more within this place as he started to feel like something was here he needed to get, Anakin walked around before he came to a pond with golden fish swimming around. Anakin got on one knee and just watched the fish swim around before he took a breath in, the air didn't smell of war nor death.

It smelled like the salt sea and the fresh pollen of flowers. Anakin looked at the sky, it was blue with clouds that dnace along the sky. Anakin felt a presence but he couldn't locate it, Anakin slowly turned his head and eyes to look at his surroundings he felt like he was missing something. Anakin looked back at the pond and closed his eyes before looking in the water to see someone else staring back, anakin quickly used his had to disrupt the water and he crawled back away form the water. "What the!?" Anakin said as he try to calm himself down form what he saw, this realm or thing was not the real world.

Anakin got up at walked around the area before he saw the figure he saw in the water near a tree.

Nezuko looked at Obi Wan they were waiting for awhile because Anakin had what seemed like a jump scare when they got on there but the doctor said that is was not liked to them in anyway. "As far as I can tell Anakin is in a coma like state." Doctor Nema said to them. "So we don't know what is going on in his head?" Akaza asked and nema noded her head. "Form my scans, Anakin is in a deep meditation state in his mind but like I said before Anakin is in a coma like state."

"So his body is in a coma like state but his brain is not?" Ahsoka asked and nema noded at her. "This is werid." Nezuko siad and very one noded at her before nema walked back in the room were Anakin was.

Anakin ran, something was chasing him and he didn't know what it was. Whatever it was, it could track him and ran in times tripping over his own feet. Anakin was panting hard his body wasn't used to this much running but it also the fear. Something let out a low growl before Anakin looked over his shoulder as he ran. Anakin fell to the ground and looked at his ankle, it was definitely sprained. Anakin looked at the monster that was following him, the monster was that of nightmares its body was that of a creature, it hadn't eaten in days and anakins eyes widened in pure fear.

Anakin looks at his lightsbaer but he couldn't get it, the monster changed at Anakin. Anakin brought his hand up to use the force, someone in red armor jumped down and attacked the monster with easy and killed it. Anakin looked at the person with surprised eyes, the person looked at Anakin lightsaber and walked over to it, picking it up and dusting it off with a gloved hand and he actived the lightsaber, the person looked at Anakin before he handed it to Anakin as he kneeled down to Anakin hight. Anakin looked at the person, the armor was red. He took back his lightsaber before the person disappeared out of thin air.