The not so good attack

Anakin sat in front of the prisoners, he was glad that the force warned him about their attack on the temple, nezuko knew who they were but she didn't wanted to come near them since they thought she was under muzan control but she wasn't. Anakin leaned back into the wall before closing his eyes, he was so glad that he could hide his demon traits. "Where are we?" Giyu said before Anakin looked at him and Anakin walked over to him before picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder before taking him to where nezuko was in the Jedi Temple. Giyu was so confused on what was happening, giyu didn't struggle but he was so confused since this man was demon but he was like nezuko, giyu saw his blood demon art. It was so scary that it scared the hashira to his core, it showed the hashira his worse fears it was like him in his own little hell.

Anakin kept his body language at a neutral, he didn't want giyu to think that he was evil. "You know, I am sorry I had to put you though that." Anakin Siad his voice filled with regret, gyiu was so confused why this demon was regretful for what he did to him. "The names Anakin Skywalker, I know who you are giyu." Anakin Siad as giyu eyes went wide as he started to wonder how Anakin knew his name. "How?" Giyu asked, Anakin smiled before laughing slightly. "Nezuko she told me." Giyu hummed before another question popped in his head. "How did you become a demon?" Giyu asked before Anakin steops slowed down and he put giyu on the ground. "Nezuko, she turned me into a demon." Anakin said before they started walked again, Anakin and giyu found out they had alot in common.

Anakin knew that giyu would probably freak the kiff out when he saw akaza, Douma, and kokushibou in the Jedi Temple but he would deal with that later and explain why they are here besides nezuko threaten Douma and kokushibou and umm she was very scary.

*Flash back*

Nezuko looked at douma and kokushibou before crossing her arms she was in her full form with a face that could be the same as Ahsoka and Anakin face when they are mad at the council. "Now, I know you guys need human or in this case alien flesh but there are going to be some rules." Nezuko siad as douma and kokushibou looked at eachother before looking back at nezuko. "You will not eat any good people okay?" Douma smiled at nezuko. "Of course!" Nezuko looked at the both before smiling. "If you don't follow this I won't hesitate to rip out your organs and eat them while you burn because of my flames." Kokushibou and Douma took a step back, nezuko scared them she was like muzan when he was mad. They both made a mental note to not piss off nezuko.

*Flash back end*

Giyu liked Anakin he was kind but he didn't see him as a hashira but rather a friend, most of the hashira didn't like him especially Sanemi and obanai, they thought that he acted the way he did because he thought himself to be better than anyone but that wasn't true. "I think you and kokushibou would get along same with Douma and maybe even akaza." Anakin said as giyu looked at him. "Who are they?" Giyu asked Anakin before Anakin smiled. "The 3 most powerful moons, and don't you worry nezuko threaten them well not akaza. She likes akaza." Anakin said and giyu nodded before Anakin stopped and looked at giyu before Anakin hugged him, giyu was shocked at first then he hugged Anakin back, as Anakin played with his hair gently.

"I know how much you suffered because of demons but you need to think that some wanted to be demons and others were forced like akaza, daki and gyutaro. Daki and gyutaro were going to die but Douma saved them. Daki was burned alive and gyutaro was slashed on his back by a Samurai." Anakin Siad as giyu closed his eyes and cried into Anakin, Anakin let him.

- the other hashira don't really like giyu because of the way he acts (not Canon, I just need it for this story)

- nezuko see giyu as someone who saved her and she wants to repay him.

- Anakin felt through the force that giyu had gone though a lot.

- akaza gets along with the women in the temple.

- kokushibou's for some reason he doesn't have his six eyes he only had 2 and akaza & Douma do not know why

Heads up the next chapters are going to be Ahsoka framed arc and how nezuko is going to play a big role in how this plays out (it's going to have a different ending then the original arc)