"I will not stand down before any elf! Not least this faithless woodland sprite!" As he pointed towards the elven king atop his stag, Raewyn nodded her head to the side in mutual agreement, but kept her face blank. "He wishes nothing but ill upon my people! If he chooses to stand between me and my kin, I'll split his pretty head open! See if he's still smirking then!"

With that, he took off again, marching to his armies who halted halfway across the hills. "Dain, wait!" Gandalf called after him, but - yet again - the pleas went ignored. Once more, cheers erupted from the mountain, but they were this time joined by Dain's army. Passing through the crowd, Thranduil moved forward, staring the dwarf down who disappeared in the distance. His head slowly turned to Bard, addressing him specifically. "Let them advance. See how far they get."

"You think I give a dead dog for your friends, you pointy-eared princess?" Dain continued taunting as he finally joined his army. "He's clearly mad, like his cousin." Thranduil continued.

"You hear that, lads?" Dain responded, chuckling lightly at the spoken words. "Let's give these bastards a good hammering!"

"Stand your men down. I'll deal with Ironfoot and his rabble."

With those words spoken, Bard silently urged his men to stand down, making way for the elven army. Shouts and commands were heard from the dwarves on the other side of the hill, before a second string rumbling filled the earth. Hordes of battle rams battered down the mountains, more heavily clad dwarves atop of them. In response, the elves formed a barricade in front of the rest of the armies. Drawing their bows, they awaited the words of their commander.

"This is madness!" Gandalf protested loudly, yet he took a couple steps back, urging his two companions with him.

Thranduil uttered a shout, causing the soldiers to release their arrows. Rains tumbled down upon the dwarves, before catapults were launched. As they flew, it seemed as if knives twisted at the end of them, cutting the elven arrows in half before landing in the midst of their army, cutting down hundreds of soldiers. Raewyn's eyes widened upon the sight, harshly grasping Bilbo's coat as she began to walk quicker.

She did not witness the second rain, nor the shock on the elven king's face. The only next thing she remembered were the wide eyes from the people around and Gandalf shouting the following words. "Were-worms!"

"Kitum," Raewyn mumbled on her breath. Finally turning around, she saw the huge worm-like creatures emerge from underneath the mountains. Their mouth filled with enormous teeth, sharp enough to cut through the rocks of the earth, making their way to the mountain. Behind them, an army filled with orcs came marching down. Staring at their new companions, the ranger turned back to Bilbo, nodding to his sheathed sword.

"Slash, don't pierce. It'll require more effort if you do."

Confused, the hobbit looked up at his friend, resting his hand on the hilt of the blade. "I don't wish to fight."

"Nor do I," She sighed, forcing an encouraging smile onto her face. "For your sake, but I fear you might have to. Stay with Gandalf."

"What will you do?" Grabbing Raewyn's sleeve, he stopped her steps halfway, forcing her to stay. She looked down at him in remorse, but stopped halfway when she heard the loud roaring of Azog. Her eyes followed the source of the sound, before she found him atop a tower on a hill in the distance.

"Fight," She answered curtly, still looking at the creature towering over all armies. "I will not let the orcs divide more families. Their reign ends here."

The dwarven army began to march towards the new threat of the east, the elves slowly standing down. The difference between both armies was apparent; the dwarves were in the clear minority.