"Yes, thank you."

Callisto opened the book and saw a few words before turning to the lady who started a chat again.

"Ah… come to think of it, is it okay for us to stay in a quiet place like this…?"

"Don't worry, lady. As long as we don't get intimated, everything shall be fine."

Sabrina blushed at the word 'intimated'. Her fingers fidgeted each other as her face turned a little red. As Callisto watched her behavior, he knew too well this lady would risk it all if he started to touch her now. But it was more exciting to keep the flame burning.

Sabrina flinched when a hand brushed her long silky hair gently. When she looked up, she saw Callisto looking at her in an unexplainable gaze.

"Your face turned red. Are you not feeling well, lady?"

"Ah… that's not it…"

"How was the study abroad? I supposed you did well since you're very good with your education."

"How would you know, your highness?"

"It'd be more strange for me not knowing."

"The study is all great. I managed it well. It was a bit lonely though. To stay alone abroad." 

"It's all worth it, no?"

"Yes… I'm being noticed by your highness now thanks to that hard work."

"It's not good to say things like that to a married man, Sabrina."

She didn't get embarrassed when he mentioned her wrong way of saying, rather she flustered pleasantly because he called her by her name.

"I heard that Grand Duchess Primrose has a lover of her own…"

Callisto smirked.
"She does. He lives with us."

Sabrina widened her eyes.
"What in the world…!" As she blurted the words, her lifted hand dropped on his firm thigh. Callisto didn't brush that small of a palm away, he just kept the eye contact going, waiting to see what motive she was gonna pull next.

As natural as a wind, she neared their distances. She got so close that he could see half of her plum chests exposed by the tight strapless dress. Callisto kept the same posture as the hand on his thigh moved up slowly.

"You can drop the formality, Sabrina." Instead of addressing her action, he mentioned formality.

"What should I call your highness then?"

"..."

"My lord? Or… Callisto?"

"Which does the pretty lady prefer?"

"I should go with my lord since your name shall be called by your wife alone…"

Callisto gently placed his palm on the back of her hand that almost reached his crotch so it would stop moving forward. Then he touched her chin and lifted it up a little.

"Do you want to call me by my name then?"

Not ashamed of admitting it, Sabrina responded.
"Yes."

"You mentioned that my wife alone shall call me by my name."

"Yes, I'm delighted over the moon if my lord gives me a chance to be one."

"Saying that, what benefits will you bring me, Sabrina?" Callisto caressed the side of her ear asking in a low voice.
"I'm not satisfied with just a woman's looks."

"My lord likes it better when they come around with a brain and know how to use it. That's what my uncle said."

"Do you have one?"

"I do." She held the veiny hand that stopped her hand from moving up to his body's secret part.
"I will prove myself."

Creak.
"Your grace, my lady…?" With the door opened, a maid walked in tryna find her master.

Callisto side eyed the direction as his hand was held by the dazzled woman and sat closely to each other.

"I shall take my leave first, my lord." Sabrina lifted his hand to her hand and gave it a light kiss.
"I'll be looking forward to seeing my lord again and the young master too."

"You'll be doomed if someone saw that." When she stood up, Callisto pointed out.
"Kissing a man's hand is like openly inviting him to your bed and you kiss a married man's hand."

Knowing that he was just testing her ability in controlling her nervous system, Sabrina smiled sweetly.
"I will do more than that if my lord approves."