"Alice wanted to invite you to out game tonight. Get ready in half hour." He said while holding back his laughter, my nostrils flared as I closed my eyes and sucked in a deep breath.

But when I opened them again to tell him no, he was already gone. I pulled on my hair in frustration, holding back the scream as to not wake my sister up.

I took few deep breaths to calm myself down. First, I need to do something about Billy. I don't want him to coil me with Bella.

As I made my way across the street, Jacob emerged out of the house alone.

"Oh hey, Jacob. How are you?" I asked, trying to act casual.

"I'm good, Nyra. Will you help me with something?" He asked while heading for the trunk of his car.

"I'm looking for some new pictures of my sister, Rebecca. Remember her?"

"Oh, of course I do." I said as a matter-of-fact, and rolled my eyes at him white lie. We dug around looking for pictures that weren't here. But I didn't tell Jacob, as Billy must've sent him here on purpose to privately talk with Bella.

After searching around for a long time, Jacob stood upright with an annoyed huff.

"Let's go tell dad that they're not here." He said, walking inside while I stayed put, too scared to face Billy right now.

After a couple of minutes, he came back with Billy.

"Hello, Billy. How have you been doing?" My voice shook slightly, but I tried to play it cool as I leaned against his car while Jacob helped his father down.

"I'm as healthy as ever. What about you?" His smile was genuine towards me, and the tension eases a little. Was I worried for nothing? Still, I didn't let my guard down.

"I'm good."

"Well, see you soon. Both of you." I said and moved away as Jacob helped Billy inside the car.

"Yeah. Take care." There it was, the warning tone that I've been dreading this whole time, I looked away, laughing awkwardly as I ignored his cold eyes.

I don't know what to say. I don't want to acknowledge that I know about their secret. So, I just smiled innocently, which he gladly returned back. Assuming that I was still in the dark.

They drove off and I visibly relaxed while letting out an exaggerated sigh.

"Hey, Nyra. What did Edward say to you?" Bella asked from her porch, refusing to walk out in the rain.

"He invited me to the game tonight." I told her, then decided to head back. "Well then, see you in half an hour."

"Hm, bye."

I woke up Aelia, to inform her about the game tonight at the Cullens, and that I was invited.

"You're going to play? You?" She asked suspiciously, while giving me an exaggerated look, as she tried to stifle a yawn. I rolled my eyes at her, "Do I look like a player to you? You know I only know how to play badminton. And I'll be watching their game with Bella anyway."

"She's going too?"

"Mm hm. Edward and Bella are dating, so..."

"Damn! Congratulations to her." She snorted while being genuinely happy for her. She agreed to let me go since her senior, Dr. Cullen would be there, and she trusts him for my safety.

Only if she knew.

Aelia went back to sleep, while I went back to my room to change. It was pouring very heavily by the time I heard a knock on the door. I hurried downstairs and opened the door to find Edward. Standing uncomfortably close to my likeness.