She slid down the door to catch her breath then got back up to wash up.
————————————————————————

Elia~

"Get the hell out of there ALREADY!!"
"You really think you're going to get away with this!"
"You fucked up Elia!"

Ruthless words were being shouted by them, it already had been forty-five minutes me being behind the door. From where I was sitting I could see the knob hanging loose already.

I had the sudden urge to get into the bath, especially when I saw my personal favorite shampoos and conditioner.

My finger tips were turning winkley from me being in the water for far too long. I stood up, water dripping from my body grabbing a bathrobe from a hanger and placing it around my body.

I started walking towards my walk-in closet to find my clothing for the day. I flicked the switch on for the light.

A sparkly diamond caught my eye when seeing the room lit-up. But after scanning my eyes I realized they were many diamonds on dresses, to heals, to hair clips, to anklets, and many more I assume.

They were very very pretty, something you'd wear to an elegant event. Suddenly the room went pitch black. And one of the doors creaked.

"Hello." My voice sounded startled I didn't want that.

I start walking to the light switch to turn it on when a hand behind me covers my mouth.

"Mmmmhmm!!" I try to pry the hand off my mouth but no luck. I'm not going without a fight.

What can I do...

What can I do...

What can I do...

My brain went in a search for any information to defend myself.

Dad did bring home a teacher, it was years ago but it was for me to defend myself in any 'dangerous scenarios' he said but  never knew what he meant by dangerous. But what could I do this was dangerous; someone was covering my mouth and also trying to cover my nose for me to not breath.

His teachings were always were to hit men where the sun doesn't shine. So I angled my right foot off the ground and kicked backwards where I hoped was my target.

The man fell which was my cue to leave; run far far away. I made sure I had the towel on me while almost tripping over a rug.

"AHHH fuckkkkk ELIA SHITTT!!" I heard behind me.

I stopped in my tracks where stood in front of me the bathroom door where it was wide open broken which a sledge hammer leaning on the door way.

'IS HE CRAZY?' 'Who would do this?'

My body still frozen in place where I see Mateo and Sebastián sprinting catching their breath a few feet away from the door with a hammer in Mateo's hand and what appeared to be a construction knife in Sebastián's.

"What's going on??" I spoke.

Mateo started coming towards me with the weapon still in his hand. I walk backwards still scared and worried for my safety.

"Elia wh-" Mateo couldn't even finish his words looking at my self expression.

"Are you guys crazy? Can't even have time for myself, trapped having one of you with me, feeling I'm like a dog that needs to have it's owner with them every single second!"

Tears were being poured out by the time I was finished.

"Elia don't you dare put this on us, you were in there for far too long! YOU are the one to blame knowing you have us three waiting for you like puppies." Mateo screamed.