"And then ontop of that, you said you already prepared yourself for it and shit."

"I did, b-but it still hurt." I began crying and he came over to hug me.

"It's alright, mama. I'm here now." He rubbed my back and I just cried letting everything out.

"I needed you and you weren't here. I was stuck with 2 bad ass kids yelling and shit which made everything worse! I had a mental fucking break down in this very room, it was things everywhere and you know who was here?! Do you?! True was here and I love her for being here, but I needed you too and you was nowhere to be found. Nowhere!"

"Kash, I apologize. That shit won't happen no more, but you can't expect for me to show you if you not allowing me to do so. 'Cause yes I want to show you that I'm not gone do that shit no more. You need me? I'm here now." He pulled away giving me a kiss on my forehead before wiping my tears.

I nodded. "I'm sorry."

"What you saying sorry for?"

"Because like you said how can you show me if I'm not allowing you to and you trying and stuff." I said going back to separate the clothes.

"It's cool, Kash. Aye though, Kel had you watching Kiona and you was grieving."

"He didn't know I was grieving because I didn't say anything to him about it. Until True called him and told him."

"Oh, I was getting tired of that nigga always bringing Kiona over here. Like it's cool and all to see Ava and Kiona happy, but everyday my nigga?"

"He stated that he be at basketball practice and Kiona's mom be at work 24/7 so he don't be having nobody to watch her and just put it on me. Like I have a life of my own and sometimes I need a break from my own damn daughter. So, watching 2 kids? Like let's be for real. He said he gone start paying me to babysit or whatever."

"That's good and I'd watch too. You know Ion got a problem with that."

"I know."

"When you gone start going to class?"

I shrugged not even knowing the answer my damn self. Like did I really want to be a nurse still?

"What you mean youn know?"

"I don't know, Judas. I'm gone start going tomorrow, but you know I'm still grieving."

"Where True?"

"Class, why?"

"Because I'm about to leave."

"Really?"

"I got stuff to handle."

"Okay." I put the dark clothes back in the hamper before taking it downstairs and putting it in the wash machine. After I was done I went back upstairs and laid down in the bed so I could watch South Central Baddies. "You leaving right now?"

"Yeah, what you want to eat?"

For some odd reason I got the feeling that he was cheating on me. 'Cause why are you leaving out? What's the reason, and he doesn't even have work today.