𝟑𝟐.

THURSDAY, FEB

THURSDAY, FEB.7
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 8:10AM

"You're late." Mrs. Middlebrooks stated as I walked inside the classroom. I gave her a thumbs up before going over to where Adara, Kova and Zaniyah sat. "Anyways, make sure you complete the bellringer on the board and once you finish give it to me so I can check it off."

"Okay." I told her taking out my notebook and pencil so I can do the bellringer. The three of them were already holding a conversation so I didn't bother interrupting them. Once I was done with the work I gave it to Mrs. Middlebrooks for her to check and I sat back down.

"You just got here?" Zaniyah questioned trying to get my notebook and I closed it so she wouldn't see the answers. "Wow, you so fake."

"How? Because I wouldn't let you see my answers yet you been here before me?" I made a face putting my notebook in my bookbag. "Y'all literally sit over here and talk, don't even do shit else."

"Y'all? Don't play with me, Dai. I do my work."

"And if what I said didn't include you then— nevermind." I shook my head as I put my Airpods in about to play something until Zaniyah snatched my phone. "Girl."

"Why you acting so fake? Any other time you give me the answers."

"But it's an everyday thing, Zaniyah. You literally get here before everybody in this class. You sit and wait for us to get here to get the answers, but if you would have done your work when you walked in you wouldn't need nobody answers. Do your work. Just like how I sat here and did my work, you can do the same boo. Literally it only took me about 2 to 3 minutes. And I'm getting called fake 'cause of that?"

She didn't say anything, she just handed me my phone back and started on her work.

"You good?" Adara looked at me and I nodded lying. My momma pissed me off earlier talking about I need to get off my ass and do something. Like lady what the fuck. I literally work my ass off at Masraff, and pick up extra hours, all that. Then I'm pissed off at what just happened.