𝟐𝟖.

excuse all mistakes

excuse all mistakes.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 9:10AM

"YOU READY TO TALK NOW?" KC asked his wife, Ashayla. She had been saying slick shit since they've came back from the basketball game. He thought she'd just shut up by now and accept things for what it was, but obviously not. Ashayla had been ignoring KC for the past hour, and he was getting tired.

"Talk about what?" Ashayla rolled her eyes. In all honesty, she didn't like the fact that her son even had a girlfriend. She never liked it, but somehow she felt like Lyric was all for him.

"You. Why the fuck you calling True out her name? All I can say is that she's different. Which one of Legend's girlfriends or whatever showed up to his game and supported him? Who?! That right there should tell you a lot, Shayla. Yeah youn want him to date another girl like the last one or the one before that one, but he say he got this. So, trust him. You need to apologize to that damn girl because she ain't do shit to you." KC looked at her meaning every word he said.

"Calling her a bitch and shit. What the fuck, Ashayla. You're fourty fucking three— fourty three calling a uhhh— however old she is a bitch? That's some lil girl ass shit, Shay. You embarrassing as fuck. Ian never took you as the type of person to do some bitter ass woman. Get it together. At first you thought you lost your bond with your son, asking and begging me to talk to him so he could talk to you. But I'm pretty damn sure you lost him for good now. For goddamn good."

Ashayla scoffed before laughing. Was her husband that delusional. "You think I lost my son over a bitch? Bye. They're not going to last that fucking long. They never do because Legend isn't capable of being love. He doesn't even know how to love his damn self! He hates himself. So why— WHY, would he be capable of loving a bitch? Please tell me."

Kano shook his head as he grabbed a suitcase out the closet. He didn't have anything else to say to her. He didn't expect for Ashayla to dig that deep. He ignored everything she was saying as he finished packing his things. He couldn't be around her negative ass energy for too long. That's one thing he didn't play about— energy. If your energy wasn't postive then you weren't meant to be around and that's just that.