Nate and Harry turned their heads as Keith knocked on his office window. He peeked through the blind as he gestured for Nate to come into his office. He looked so serious that Nate rushed over to him.

"What happened?" asked Nate as soon as he walked into Keith's office.

"Close the door," said Keith in a commanding tone.

Nate obeyed him and walked over to Keith's desk. If he was behaving like this, she must have made a mistake.

"Have you managed the problem monitors?" asked Keith without taking his eyes off the files on his desk.

"Yes, I've asked to exchange them for new ones." Nate answered.

"Don't forget to follow up again. They have to deliver it this morning because we'll be sending them today."

"I got it."

They both fell silent. Then Keith looked up at Nate.

"Is there anything you'd like to say?" Keith asked.

Nate immediately got nervous. "Well... why did you add a new marketer? Don't you feel this is too much? There are so many marketers when I'm all alone."

Keith looked thoughtful for a moment. "Should I ask Mr Paul to appoint Penny as procurement staff? She has worked here for five years, so she also knows the suppliers well. Or do you want Alicia to help you?"

"I prefer Penny so I don't have to bother teaching her anymore."

"Okay. I'll tell Mr Paul about it."

Nate came out of Keith's office a little disappointed since he didn't seem to have anything else to talk about. He didn't even text all day, and they couldn't have lunch together. Devi didn't show up for work, so Penny was in charge of the front desk, and Nate had to fill in for her while Penny had lunch. Nate also saw Keith out on his scooter earlier with Ms Miranda, they might had lunch together. However, she saw Ms Miranda returns to work all by herself. Where's Keith?

The telephone rang at the reception desk. Apparently Mr Paul's sister called and wanted to talk to Ms Miranda. Nate kept passed the call to Ms Miranda's office, but no one answered it.

"I think I saw Ms. Miranda went to the toilet," said Ms Irene whose room was next to Ms Miranda's.

Nate conveyed it to Mr Paul's sister and she said she would call again later. Shortly after Nate ended the call, Ms Miranda called the reception desk. She threw a fit because Nate wasn't passing the phone.

"I did, but you weren't in your office," said Nate defensively.

"Rubbish! I'm here all the time!" Ms. Miranda cursed. "Next time, don't sit at that desk if you can't handle the phone properly!"

Ms Miranda slammed the phone down before Nate could answer. Nate was exasperated. She really couldn't put up with someone interrupts her words, let alone not allowing her to speak. What an unmannered woman.

Then Nate saw Keith's scooter enter the office yards. Seeing Keith infuriated her even more. The man came in with a bag in his hand and he pushed open the glass door.

"Why are you frowning like that?" asked Keith as he approached Nate.

Nate blew a fuse when she told Keith about her incident with Ms Miranda earlier.

"Pay her no mind. You know what kind of person Ms Miranda is," said Keith after Nate finished with her story.

"You also take no notice of me all day. Didn't you go with Ms Miranda earlier?" asked Nate, unable to hide the irritation in her voice.