"I believe we have a winner, Mr. Carter Reynolds!" Jacob announces as Hayes kisses Carter on the cheek as a joke.
"Thanks bae." Carter winks towards Hayes.

"I think it's time for some more singing." Mahogany speaks into the microphone.
"Who would you like to hear next, the Whitesides or Shawn?" The crowd chants 'Whitesides', clearly making their decision. I grab my guitar from side stage and walk up to Mahogany with Jacob.
"Here you are guys, give it up for the newest members of the family, Jacob and Jordan." Mahogany exclaims as she returns to her post.

"Hey ya'll, what's up?" Jacob asks the crowd as he sets up.
"Wow, there are so many of you." I gasp, becoming nervous at the thought of playing in front of such a big crowd. "Oh gosh."

"We love you Jacob and Jordan!" A few audience members call.
"Aww, we love you too." Jacob announces back.
"You guys are too cute." I gush over them. "But continuing on with the show, well, our first ever show, we have decided to perform Heart's on Fire by Passenger as our first song."

"Are you guys excited?" Jacob asks as Gilinsky places a stool down for me.
"You'll be fine." Jack whispers reassuringly into my ear before returning to the back of the stage, and the crowd falls silent.
"You ready Jords?" Jacob asks and I nod in response, before starting our song. The crowd goes absolutely wild and doesn't stop cheering until we finish; it feels so amazing.

"Wow, you guys are pretty awesome." Jacob compliments the crowd as I strum the last chord.
"They're awesome, have you heard yourselves?" Aaron quizzes.
"Thanks Aaron." I blush. 

"Our final song for today will be one of our all-time favourites." I begin as the fans fall silent with anticipation.
"A Bruno Mars classic. It Will Rain." Jacob announces as the audience cheers.

I strum the first few notes.
"If you ever leave me baby," The crowd screams the lyrics. "Leave some morphine at my door."
I continue to play the song as I look around at the crowd swaying and let a small smile form on my lips for the rest of the song. This is where I want to be, here, performing, with my brother. I love it here. 

"That was pretty amazing wasn't it guys?" Shawn asks as we finish up our set.
"They are the newest members of the MagCon family, performing with us for the first time so let's give them a huge round of applause." Nash demands as the whole crew cheers alongside the screaming and cheering fans. 

"Are you beautiful people ready for some laughs?" Jacob asks as he passes his mic on to Matt.
"Well, Cam, Nash and I have decided to do the Laugh Challenge for today's show, so without further ado, I give you, The Ultimate Laugh Challenge."

"The rules are quite simple." Nash begins. "The others will show us a variety of different images on the projectors situated behind us and behind you." He motions to the back wall of both the stage and the hall.
"And whoever lasts the longest wins." Cam finishes as he, followed by Matt and Nash, sits down on three stools facing the audience and Hayes clicks the first image onto the screen.

A clownfish. No movement. A monkey on a bicycle. No movement. A cat squashed up against a glass window. Very little movement. A dinosaur trying to make a bed.

"And Matthew is out." I call as he burst out laughing.
"Who will the winner be, Nash or Cam?" Aaron questions.
"Now for the next images." Hayes speaks as he flicks on the next image.

Bart in a dress. No movement. A panda without black marks around its eyes. No movement. A tiger with spots. No movement. A llama photobombing a sheep photo. No movement. Ducks taking a selfie. A hint of movement. Hayes covered in floral clothes as a baby.

"Mr. Cameron Dallas is the winner." Taylor announces as Nash rolls on the floor with laughter whilst Cameron starts running around the stage doing a little victory dance.
"I am the champion!" He cheers before taking a final bow.

"That was very entertaining." Carter speaks. "But now it's time for our final singing act for this show, Shawn Mendes." He announces as Shawn sits on a stool with his guitar.
"Hey guys, what's up?" Shawn asks as the crowd goes wild. "I'm going to do two covers for you all." More cheering.

"The first song that I have chosen to perform is, very well known. It's OneRepublics, Counting Stars." He announces as he plays the first chord of the song.