Anubhav: he would be you family but never mine..... (he said angrily) My family is sitting with me and please take yourself and this son-of-a-bitch away from my eyes.... (he said making everyone there shocked especially Avantika and Avinash)

Kavya: So, finally your whore wife returned to you.... maybe her boyfriend left her..... 

Anubhav: Don't you dare say anything wrong for my wife..... (he shouted loudly making everyone in the house come to his room in a jiffy)

As Haseena entered the room, Avantika and Avinash ran and hugged her from her waist.....

Kavya: i will.... What can you do?... This bitch can't live in this house along with her kids.... Especially when she is the reason Maya and Arush are living a simple life without luxury..... (shouted back)

Avinash: don't you dare say anything for my mumma... I swear i won't spare you....

Kavya: Who could you talk to me like that.... What else can I expect from you as this is in your blood.... (this time haseena came front and slapped Kavya hard)

haseena: How dare you say anything to my kids.....

Kavya: Anubhav... decide now... either she will live in this house or me...

Anubhav: now also, you expect that I will chose you... If yes, then your bad... I won't chose you cause I have my family now... I won't make them go away from me again because of you... (Kavya slammed her feet and went from the room taking Arush along with her being insulted and in anger) 

Avantika: mom, is he really our father? (she asked suddenly)

haseena: yss baby... (she said and was about to console Avantika but Avantika took the chocolate box and gave it back to Anubhav and said...)

Avantika: that you Mr. Singh for the chocolate.... But make one thing up in your  mind.... As a person you are too good.... But not as a father, I hate because you were the reason of my mother's cries, you were the reason of our emotional pain... (saying this she went followed my Avinash and Haseena and soon everyone left the room....)

As soon as everyone left the room, 

Anubhav fell on his knees on the floor crying

Anubhav: My kids hate me... I lost them once again.... Haseena said right to me.. I don't deserve anything... I am made for this pain.... No one really loves me....... (he started crying more violently and his sobs started to increase)

While Avantika's side,

She was sitting under a tree when Haseena and Avinash came there... Haseena took her in lap while Avinash sat beside and wiped his sister's tears.....

Haseena: beta... Why did you said that to him... He was feeling sad and even is crying... Do you really hate your father.... (cracking voice)

Avantika: He is the reason of your cries and sufferings....

Haseena: you are thinking so because you know only my side of the story not his....

Avinash: But he really did wrong with you... (teary eyes)

Haseena: let me tell you the whole thing, maybe then you can understand the thing.... (she told them everything) He loved me and I would have asked him before, he was just trapped in the words of his sister and one more thing... You know what he really do love you both to no extent... (both looked at her)   After coming to India, when I came to meet him and told him that he is gonna live with his kids, he agreed to all my conditions already knowing it would hurt him... But just to be with you guyss... He agreed to everything...

Avantika: What if he repeat his mistakes and hurt you??

 Haseena: i know you both love me a lot... But don't judge your father according to how he behaves with me or what he did to me... Judge him by how he behaves with you and I'm sure, he won't make you regret your judges.... Will you guyss now, talk to him and except him....

Avantika and Avinash (together):...........................................

Upstairs, Anubhav got unconscious due to constant cries and he has not eaten a single thin from the morning

To be continued.....

Upcoming:  Moving back to London......

35+ votes and 15+ comments (not including mine) for the next update..

___________

Vote, share and follow if you liked the part.
Suggestions are most welcome.
Give your feedback in comments.
Sorry for grammatical mistakes
See you all in the next update.......