~Part 2~

Jai Shree Krishna

~At Lucknow Airport~

Haseena along with her cute little munchkins was in airport as their flight just arrived and were inside waiting for their luggage..

Haseena: You guyss wanna eat something now or you will eat when we reach hotel.

Avantika: We will freshen up and then have something mumma....

Haseena: But you guyss might be feeling hungry... Don't you??

Avinash: We are feeling but we'll have after reaching hotel......

Haseena: okay just wait here (she went and brought chips and fruit juice for them) Have it it will take atleast an hour to reach hotel

Avantika and Avinash took it and were munching it happily and soon after 2-3 hours they reach the hotel and went inside as it was already 7 in the evening they had their dinner and slept.....

~At Singh Mansion~

Everyone sat for dinner and were silently having their food while the bell rang and a worker brought a parcel inside and gave it to Karishma

Pawan (their worker): Karishma bhabhi, a parcel came on your name and it is from..... (karishma cut him)

Karishma: Pawan bhaiya give it to me I will see it later (hurriedlt took the parcel and kept on the table nearby)

Kavya: See Vyom  (karishma's husband) your wife is also getting parcels... Soon she will also leave us for her so called boyfriend...

Vyom: Diii please shut up... You are elder to us that dosen't mean that we can let you insult our wives... Please be in your limit...

Karishma: And diii I don't find it important to explain you but to clear your misunderstanding... I don't ditch on my husband like you and this parcel is from nobody but Haseena... (she said the truth, making everyone shock)

Kavya: ohh.... after so many years your sister send you something......

Karishma: Noo diii... She sends me gifts twice every month and this is month's first gift and also the necklace you are wearing is mine which haseena gifted me.... (she said in mocking tone)

Kavya on hearing Haseena's name immediatel removed the necklace harshly and thew it in the floor.... but before it would touch the floor karishma caught it and creased it with care and love

Kavya: Yukk.. My neck got dirty on wearing the necklace from that whore....

Anubhav: Stop it dii... You don't have any right to insult my wife (dangerous tone)

Karishma: The necklace which you threw now is twice the salary of you so called boyfriend and the brand which you can't even think of in your dreams... Think before you did things.... (insulting tone)

Kavya angrily went to her room being insulted......

~Next day~

Haseena: Soo... First we'll go to mall and buy groceries and other necessary things... Then have lunch in the food court there , then we'll go to a school for your admission and then come back to the hotel, have our dinner and then tommorow we will go to look for an apartment... Okay with you guyss or should I change some plans... (she said looking at her cuties who were listening to their other keenly...