~Part 5~

Jai Shree krishna

{You may find the language offensive}

Continued....

Anubhav: Would you like to have some?? (he said cause he understood, which chocolate she is talking about) (she nodded her head positively) Come with me , come Avinash (he carried Avantika in his arms and Avinash followed them to his room....

As they entered the room, Anubhav made Avantika sit on the bed while Avinsh too sat beside her and Anubhavv went to bring haseena's favorite chocolate... Now his too, from the cupboard..... He brought the whole box there and passed it to them.....

Anubhav was observing his cute little innocent munchkins eating chocolate with a spark in their eyes and suddenly his eyes fell on Haseena's photo which was little visible from the pillow cover as he keeps it under his pillow.... He in a swift jumped on the bed and hid the photo properly inside the pillow cover...... His sudden actin shocked Avantika and Avinash...

Avantika: Why did you jumped like that, we both got scared..... (scared)

Avinash: yaa... Are you hiding something from us.... (raising one eyebrow)

Anubhav: No.... nothing.... Why would i hide anything from you two cutiess... (creasing their cheek)

Avantika: Okay..... Will you have one?? (said passing him a chocolate which Anubhav excepted smilingly)

Downstairs,

Karishma: Haseena.. Why did you decided to came here that too along with kids.... You know right how Dii's gonna react on this...

Haseena: Dii.. I can understand one thing about my Anubhav... He really regret his deed from the bottom of his heart.. And he is not completely at fault, I would have asked him earlier about the thing but i didn't...

Vyom: So, you forgave him....

Haseena: I didn't said that.... As a husband he won't get an apology but as a father I myself will try hard that he gets his kids back...

Karishma: then what about you?? Are you gonna stay here forever....

Haseena: Never jiji..... I just came here for 5-6 months and after that I will leave India, at first I was transferred permanently but yesterday only I got a call from the boss that I've been promoted and have to return after the fashion event.....

Vyom: Woww!! That's a great newss.... We should celebrate for your success tonight... But you said that you will leave India and you also said that you will make kids love Anubhav... I didn't get it rightly... (confused)

Karishma: yaa... (confused as well)

Haseena: I will  give him a choice if he wants to stay with me and kids then he have to come with me to London or else he can enjoy his life here with that piece of shit Maya and his bitch ass Dii...

Karishma: I am 100% sure this time, he wont make a mistake by choosing his oh-so-caring Dii...

Vyom: Funfact- Dii cares about us... (sarcastically while the sisters duo laughed)

Anubhav's room,

Anubhav and the kids were talking randomly when Kavya entered his room along with Arush (Maya's son)..... Anubhav looked at them and got angry.....

Anubhav: dii... Why you came here and why you brought this brat inside??

Kavya: Common Chote... He is our family.....