The Clown's Plan

Zacznij od początku

Planting his feet, Y/n used his enhanced strength to raise Batman up by his waist before power bombing him into the hard concrete below.

Looking up once more towards the Joker's helicopter, Y/n saw the figure of Superman rocket towards him.

Drawing his arm backwards, Y/n prepared for the incoming hero, his red ring shining with bright energy as the helmet reformed around his head.

As Superman drew closer, he too pulled his arm back, grimacing at Y/n's visual change.

Both figures thew their fists forwards and collided with one another, causing a great shockwave that blasted everything away from the pair.

---

Up above, the Clown Prince of Chaos and his Harlequin companion watched the ongoing fight on the streets below.

"Y'know I think I wore something similar to that back in the day." Joker mused, thoughtfully rubbing his chin as he looked down.

As Harley stood and looked down at the scene, Joker snapped his fingers in realisation.

"That's right! I was more of a classy maitre'd then space ninja though..."

Joker slammed his cane down and looked over at his sidekick.

"Is it ready, my dear?"

"Everything's okey dokey!"

"Then let's begin the party!"

He began to maniacally laugh before she joined in as the helicopter continued circling the battle below.

---

Y/n flew backwards before slamming through a wall separating the dock's wooden walkways and the concrete roads.

Pushing himself onto his feet, Y/n looked up at the Kryptonian that was walking towards him.

His mind scrambling for a way to halt the alien before him, Luthor's words echoed in his mind.

"You will require a crystal known as 'Kryptonite'...I will handle the Kryptonian."

Y/n looked over at Luthor, who was still trapped inside his disabled suit, before rocketing off the ground towards him.

Realising his plan, Martian Manhunter quickly flew between the two villains in an attempt to intercept the power-ringed man.

Y/n planted his fist into the panicking Martian's gut, using his momentum to grab onto the alien's shoulders and flip over him.

Spinning quickly, Y/n raised his leg and kicked the Martian towards the Kryptonian before resuming his flight towards the trapped Billionaire.

Once he reached the disabled suit, Luthor began shouting at his teammate.

"Quickly, get me out of this!"

Y/n instead, sunk his hands into the armour plates of the giant suit and tore it open, revealing the glowing, green crystal stored within.

Grabbing hold of it, Y/n tore it out of the suit before turning and noticing the Kryptonian, inches from punching his face.

However, when the Kryptonian's hand connected, all it felt like was a tap as Superman weakened and clung to Y/n's arm for support as he tried to remain standing.

Wasting no time, Y/n plunged it into Superman's shoulder.

The Kryptonian let out a scream as he collapsed, the green glowing crystal sticking out of his body as his hands meekly tried to grasp it.

As the Kryptonian laid desperately trying to remove the crystal but lacking the strength, Y/n looked up at the helicopter before two flying figures appeared before him.