28

The following week passes quickly. I spend every morning training with our warriors, learning the arts of single combat against many. I am becoming adept at defending myself from four or five attackers at once.

After training, I spend a few hours with Joseph and Archer, studying and planning Joseph's mating ceremony. Listening to the details he's already decided on makes me realize how unusual my own ceremony had been, since I had no say in the details, and didn't even have vows to say.

After lunch, Anthony and I meet with Tristan and Reine for an update on the investigation into Ty's possible mate. They've discovered that the boy was not a pack member, which is a relief.  Tristan tells us that the next step is searching the records of his high school, and records of boys who went missing between Ty's 18th birthday and his marriage to Angela. Hopefully, they'll find out who he is, so we can give his family closure.

My next task before dinner is something new: the scouts who delivered the proclamation have taken it upon themselves to train Angel in wolf-to-wolf combat. Anthony assures me that they are the best fighters in both their human and wolf forms. He is rather embarrassed that we never thought about the possibility that Dale could choose to fight in wolf form.

Finally, after dinner, I spend time alone with Anthony. Some nights we simply kiss and cuddle, but I'm beginning to miss the long, passionate lovemaking sessions we had before my training started draining all my time and energy. It's the end of the week, and we plan to rest and relax tomorrow.

I've set up our bed with silk restraints attached to the headboard while Anthony is in the shower, which I plan to use on him. I also have a few toys hidden in my nightstand to have fun with tonight. As I'm going turning on light classical music, Anthony steps from the bathroom, still naked.

His skin is damp, and he's towelling his hair as he takes in the sight of the preparations I've made, as well as the deep blue, lacy jock strap I ordered from a specialty store that is the only thing I have on. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down into a deep, passionate kiss.

I pull away slowly, letting my hands find his shoulders, then slide down his arms to take his. I lead him slowly to the bed, and turn him so that his back is facing the bed before gently pushing him down onto it. He immediately moves to the middle, understanding at least this part of what I have in store for him.

I climb onto the bed, and carefully straddle him before reaching up to take the end of one restraint and wrap it around his wrist. I fasten it securely before moving to the other one and repeating the process. Anthony is now at my mercy.

I smirk down at him, leaning down to take his lips in another passionate kiss. I lean over to the nightstand to take out the toys: a pair of vibrating cock rings, a blindfold, a feather, and peppermint lube. Anthony raised his brows, but doesn't question me.

I cover his eyes with the blindfold, then grab the lube. I pour some on my fingers, feeling the slight tingling sensation from the peppermint. Stroking Anthony's cock with the lube until he's fully aroused, I kiss the tip and lick away the precum before turning on the cock rings and placing one around the base of his member.

"Shit, Hunter" he hisses, arching his back. I spread a light layer of lube on myself and put on the other cock ring, moaning at the feeling of the vibrations.

Picking up the feather, I begin by brushing it down Anthony's nose, over his lips. I move the feather, then kiss where it touched. Next, the feather brushes over one ear to the lobe, across his Adam's apple and around his other ear. Again, my lips follow.

Over his nipples, across his abs, down his v-line and happy trail, the feather first, then my lips. I swirl it around his leaking cock, watching the feather tremble from the vibrations of the ring as they skate up his member. I teasingly take the tip in my mouth, and gently suck while I lube up my fingers and open myself to take him.

His balls are pulled up tight, and I'm sure he would have come already if he could. I quickly kneel over him, and waste no time sinking down onto his member until I can feel the vibrations of his ring deep inside me. I start slowly, raising and lowering myself on his steel length, teasing us both.

Soon enough, I need to feel Anthony's hands on me, dominating me, and taking control. I lean forward and kiss him, still moving slowly along his length, and I  loosen the restraints, freeing his hands. He immediately removes the blindfold and throws it across the room. He grabs my hips and starts moving me faster.

When that is no longer enough, he holds tighter, and rolls us over without pulling out, so that he's in control. He leaves the rings in place, and starts thrusting into me just as slow as I was moving on him before. I cry out in frustration.

Anthony smirks and pulls out completely, then removed his ring, but leaves mine on before tapping my hip, signaling me to turn over. I comply, and he places his hands on my hips, leaning over to press his chest to my back and whispers in my ear.

"I know you don't like being tied, so hold on tight to the headboard, baby." With that, he thrusts back into me.

He sets up a fast, hard pace, and I love it. The bed isn't banging against the wall, but any harder and it would be. Anthony pounds into me until I'm begging to cum, then, as his thrusts get erratic, he reaches around to remove my ring, and whispers in my ear again.

"Come with me, baby." And that's all it takes. I cum so hard my vision goes white as I scream Anthony's name.

He collapses on me for a moment, then quickly turns us both on our sides, staying deep inside me. I fall asleep wrapped in his arms, still connected to him.