Chapter 90- Hit Them Hard

"Well done. Well done." Daniel laughed, patting Chozen on the shoulder as they entered the clubhouse. "I told you there were gold courses all over Okinawa, man. I googled it. It's like one giant green island." Louie, Daniel's cousin groaned. "He said he'd never played before." Anoush scoffed. "Beginner luck." Chozen shrugged.

"Yeah, right. I know when I've been hustled." Louie scoffed. Chozen stepped forward. "You insult my honor." Chozen said angrily. Anoush grabbed Louie's arm. "Okay, you are not at a blackjack table in Atlantic City. You can't trash-talk a karate assassin." Anoush stated, "I'm so sorry, Mr. Chozen. I-I meant no disrespect at all. I promise." Louie apologized, fear in his eyes.

There was a tense silence between them before Chozen laughed and hit Louie playfully. "Don't take it personally, guys. He's been kicking a lot of ass lately. First round's on me, fellas." Daniel insisted, patting Chozen's back good-naturedly before heading to the bar. Daniel walked over to the bar and leaned on the countertop, flagging down the bartender. "How'd you hit 'em?" A voice asked from behind him.

Daniel tensed at the voice. He knew exactly who it was. Daniel slowly turned around to see Terry smirking down at him, dressed in a black short sleeve golf shirt and a pair of black golfer pants. "They let anyone join these days, huh? Or did you slither in through the garbage chute? By the way, how's your sensei search going? Did I hear you hit a little bit of a snag?" Daniel asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Terry chuckled to himself. He walked up to the bar and leaned against it, leaving a few centimeters of space between himself and Daniel. "Sabotaging my dojo was not a smart move. Some might see it as casus belli." Terry replied. "Miyagi-Do will never back down. You should know that by now." Daniel smirked. Daniel looked over his shoulder to see Chozen approaching them, his eyes glaring into Terry. "I believe you two have met."

"Sensei Toguchi. You might have some old friends to call upon, but not as many as me. I'm giving you the opportunity, right now, to stand down. No retaliation. No repercussions. All you have to do is stay out of my way." Terry stated. Daniel shook his head. "This is my backyard. I'm not the one who needs to go." Daniel retorted. "I actually like this attitude on you. It's a shame I won't get to see it again, because if you continue down this path, nothing in your life will ever be the same again. You're playing with fire, Danny Boy." Terry taunted, the corners of his mouth twitching into a condescending smile.

Chozen moved from behind Daniel, placing himself in front of Terry and acting as a barrier between the two. "And I am gasoline. Boom." Chozen spat. Terry just scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Put these gentlemen's drinks on my tab." Terry said to the bartender, gesturing to the two.

Terry gave them one last look, before turning on his heel. "I'll tell my daughter you said hello." Terry tossed over his shoulder, causing Daniel's body to tense up. Terry knew what he was doing when he said that. Y/N's name was like a knife to him and Terry just twisted it further. Daniel knew he needed to save Y/N like he saved Robby, but he wasn't sure how he was going to. He just knew he needed to do it.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Breakfast is served," Miguel said, placing two plates on the kitchen table. Carmen smiled. "This is so sweet." She said, placing a hand on Miguel's arm. "Querida, te quiero mucho. No puedo manejar esto. ¡Qué maravilloso!" (My dear, I love you so much. I can't handle this. How wonderful!) Rosa gushed, rising from her chair to kiss Miguel on the cheek.

"Oh, detente, mamá. He'll think he can just run away, come back, and get all the love he wants." Carmen scolded. "Oh, sí. Él puede." (Uh, yeah. He can.) Rosa retorted. "Don't worry. I'm never doing something like that again. I'm sorry." Miguel reassured, staring at his mom with guilt-filled eyes.

 "I'm sorry too, Miggy. I should've told you the truth about how I left your father." Carmen replied. "You did it for me. I understand that now." Miguel shrugged, a small smile on his face. Carmen smiled before wrapping her arms around her son, pulling him to her. "Oh, ¿cómo puedes seguir enojado con él? simplemente no puedes!" (Oh, how can you stay mad at him? You just can't!) Rosa exclaimed.

The Diaz's all laughed as the door to the apartment opened. "Sorry, I'm late," Johnny said, walking into the apartment. "Graffiti's a bitch to clean off. You should see my van." He added as he sat down at the dining room table. "Should be illegal to deface someone else's property like that."

"It is." Carmen responded. Johnny raised his eyebrows in surprise. He looked back to the table, staring at the spread in front of him. "Well, this looks different." He commented. "Yea, I made it. Oh, I forgot the orange juice. One second." Miguel announced happily before going to the fridge. Carmen glanced behind her before lowering her voice. "Everything ok with Robby?" She asked. Johnny smiled. "Yea, really good."

Johnny glanced at Miguel before also lowering his voice. "Ride home was a little quiet though. I think things between him and Miguel are going to take some time. And with the whole Y/N situ-" "Okay, orange juice." Miguel stated, putting the jug on the table, causing Johnny to stop his sentence. Johnny knew that the whole situation between Robby and Miguel was complicated and he didn't want to upset him even more by reminding him of Y/N. Johnny, himself was upset but he didn't even know where to start.

Carmen suddenly made a groaning sound before dropping her fork and running to the bathroom, throwing up the contents her stomach. Johnny glanced at Miguel. "Maybe you guys should order in instead." He said. Miguel forced a smile. "Yeah." He replied as Carmen continued to throw up.
-----------------------------
"We're under his skin. That's why he came to the country club." Daniel stated as Chozen let out a groan, followed by a cracking sound. "What'd you do? Tweak yourself on the back nine?" Daniel joked as Chozen continued to crack his back. "No, couch in guest room no good." Chozen replied dryly.

"I'm sorry about that. We used to have a bed in there but it pretty much got destroyed when Cobra Kai broke into our house." Daniel stated. Chozen nodded. "Do not worry. I will not allow them to attack home again." Chozen reassured. "We may have stalled them for a bit but if I know Silver, he's planning his next move right now." Daniel said, his voice dripping with anger. "Then we beat him to punch."

"You know he said he'd call upon old friends."

"Then we call old friend first. Do you know any old friend of Silver?"

"Mike fucking Barnes."
--------------------------------------------
A/N I'm back :). Explanation will follow on the next page.