Chapter 25- Beach Party

Y/N parked her bike and hopped off, walking towards her apartment. She hadn't slept there for the past two days and she really missed Buddy. As she was walking there she felt someone come up behind her and hug her from behind. Not even hesitating she grabbed the person and flung them over her shoulder making them land on the ground. When she finally got a good look at the person, she gasped. "Miguel!"

He groaned in pain. "Hey Y/N." "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." She apologized, helping him to his feet. "It's no problem. I probably should've known better." He chuckled. Y/N pulled him into a hug, enjoying his warm embrace. The two broke apart but Miguel left his arms around her waist.

"What're you so affectionate for? Not that I mind."

"I haven't seen you in two days!"

"Ok, and?"

"That's the most I've gone without seeing you!"

Y/N thought about it. He was right, the most they ever spent apart was a day. She chuckled. "Are you going to die if I'm not around?" She teased. "Maybe." He pouted. Y/N chuckled. "So what did you do at Sam's house?" He asked. How did he know she was there? Maybe Sam told him?

"Nothing much just hung out." She replied vaguely. She didn't want Miguel to know she was doing karate with Daniel. He'd probably hate her. "What about last night?" He questioned. Why was he being so nosy? "We had a family dinner type thing. Mr. LaRusso's mom was there and some kid that works at the dealership."

"Robby?"

"How did you know his name?"

"You-uh mentioned that you met him at the dealership so I just assumed.."

"Right..."

The two stood there awkwardly staring at each other. Y/N never mentioned Robby in front of Miguel, at least not by name. And she sure as hell never mentioned he worked at the dealership. Miguel, on the other hand, knew Y/N and Sam didn't just hang out. When he asked Sam what they were doing, she said that Y/N was out. Miguel and Y/N were lying to each other, and they both knew it.

"Aisha wants to throw a party at the beach with the other Cobras, do you want to come?" Miguel asked breaking the silence. "You know I don't like parties." She replied. "Please. It'll be fun." He begged. Y/N sighed. "Fine."

The two realized they were still in an embrace and they pulled apart. Miguel cleared his throat awkwardly. "Well, I'm meeting up with some of the group at the store. Hawk is trying to buy us some beer. Wanna come?" Miguel offered. Y/N shrugged. "Sure."

The two walked to the store and met up with Bert, Hawk, Aisha, and some other kids. They all ran inside while Miguel and Y/N decided to wait outside. Miguel kept checking his phone and sighing. "What's wrong?" Y/N asked. "Has Sam responded to you?"

"No why?"

"Well I kind of got mad at her today and I've been trying to talk to her to work things out but she hasn't been responding."

"Hmm, that's weird. Maybe she got grounded? Sam wouldn't just not respond if there wasn't a reason."

"Yeah, I guess."

Miguel didn't seem convinced by Y/N's response. He actually wasn't at all. All he kept thinking about was Johnny's story. New kid comes out of nowhere, takes his girl, and leaves him with nothing. Robby already had Y/N, did he need Sam too? Y/N, noticing Miguel's distressed look, tried to distract him. "Thanks for taking care of Buddy while I was gone." She stated. Miguel smiled. "It was no problem. I think he likes me more than you." He teased.

"Does not!"

"Hmm, I don't know he always got upset when I left."

"You were the only person he had."