Chapter 115: Baby, if you eat radish, I'll be fine

Rongbao had a lollipop in his mouth, hugged Qi Yan's neck, and was carried all the way to the old housekeeper's ward.

When he arrived in the ward, Rongbao came down from Qi Yan's arms, walked to the old housekeeper with small steps, and took the initiative to care: "Are you well?"

Rongbao has always been close to Qi Yan and rarely pays attention to others. The old housekeeper was also a little flattered in the face of Rongbao's concern: "Young Master Rong, thank you for coming to see me. I'm almost fine."

Rongbao lay on the side of the bed and said sincerely, "Get well soon."

The old housekeeper smiled and wanted to raise his hand to rub Rongbao's head, but as soon as he raised his hand and was ready to touch it, Master Qi pulled Rongbao back into his arms, and finally the old housekeeper's hand was empty.

Qi Yan's desire for exclusivity has not changed at all.

The old housekeeper didn't care about this matter. He asked with a smile, "Master Qi, has everything been settled?"

Qi Yan nodded: "Hmm."

It was indeed over, but Qi Yan did not completely relax his vigilance, because he knew that his enemy was far more than Jazz.

Qi Yan pulled a stool over. As soon as he sat down, Rongbao took the initiative to climb on his leg and sat down.

Rongbao twists his little buttocks from time to time to adjust his posture.

Qi Yan took a deep breath and pressed Rongbao's waist: "Baby, don't move any more."

The radish is only full, and you may be hungry at any time.

Rongbao felt the hardness of the radish and immediately settled down. The radish was tired of eating it and didn't want to eat it anymore.

Qi Yan then looked away and fell on the old housekeeper: "Thanks to you for helping me take care of this family over the years. Thank you for your hard work."

"Master Qi, don't say that. If I get my salary, I should do my job well. There is nothing hard or hard." The old housekeeper seemed to notice something, and his face was a little uneasy.

"This explosion is also what I planned. I'm sorry that I didn't remind you to stay away at that time. I hurt you to suffer such a crime." Qi Yan was very sorry for his words.

Rongbao looked at the old housekeeper and then at Master Qi. He was obedient and didn't interrupt them.

Qi Yan took out a card from his pocket and handed it to the old housekeeper: "There is a severance pay of five million yuan. You can take this money back to your hometown."

The old housekeeper didn't ask for this card: "Master Qi, I can continue to help you with your work."

Qi Yan stuffed the card under the old housekeeper's pillow: "How can you continue to work in your current situation? Take good care of yourself first."

"But I haven't seen the birth of the child in Master Rong's belly yet. I don't want to leave so soon." The old housekeeper has long regarded Rongbao and Qi Yan as his family, and it was difficult to give up for a while.

Rongbao was also a little inseparable from the old housekeeper. He immediately pouted and choked and said, "I want the housekeeper to take care of Rongbao."

If it were someone else, Rongbao might not be able to adapt.

Qi Yan lowered his head and kissed Rongbao's smooth little face: "Baby, the old housekeeper is seriously ill. How can I take care of you? You can't be so wayward."

The Pheromone of the Drooping-Eared Rabbit (ABO)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें