her eyes. 🥀 (🇺🇸)

OC
Angst
...

Her eyes, it was really an ethereal and vibrant ones. It was so hypnotizing. Her eyes was the first one to pull me. Everytime i looked at it. It looks really vibrant... And angelic. She has such a perfect personality that match her eyes. I wish i could stay by her side.

.

Her eyes, it wasn't the same ethereal and vibrant one anymore... Her eyes was dull and empty. Its like she was a whole different person. He looked at her once more.

"What happen..?" He asked, still in disbelief that she change completely.

"..." She stayed quiet, as she pulled out her sword from the dead man on the floor. Proceeds to look at him with her eyes, it wasn't the same one she would always have when she sees him. It was dull and full of hatred, not the vibrant and full of love one he always see on her eyes.

"Why..? Why..?" He asked again, tears in his eyes.

"Dont act stupid. You know why i did this... I had enough. I gave you everything, yet you took everything i have left." She said coldly. "Don't expect me to trust YOU ever again, Zephyr." She said, not even mad. Just dissapointed. "I loved you. i did everything i could, yet this is what i get? Having to know that the person who slaugthered my family was you... The person i admired and loved the most." She took a big breath as tears flooded her eyes. "I hate you, Zephyr. Don't ever come near me." As she turned her back to him. "I thought you would be the one for me. But i guess i was hoping a bit too high that it hurts me." Tears was in her eyes. "Goodbye, Zephyr. Hope I could never see you again." She says a goodbye as she looks at him once again with a dissapointed face, before she left the place as she jumped through the nearby window.

"No...! SIERRA! WAIT!" He screamed her name. But it was too late. As he runs to the window, she was nowwhere to be found. He was devastated. Why would he do that back then. Everything was going fine, he shouldn't have done it back then. He was such a bad and horrible 'Hero'.

He stood there, letting out his cries. He still couldn't believe that the only person, who made him change into this person till now on. Hated him. This wouldn't happen if he wasn't such a fool back then. This wouldn't happen if he wasn't such a cruel one. This wouldn't happen if he never killed innocent people for fun. It was a long time ago and he changed into a better person. But still, he couldnt help but feels guilty and hated himself. If only he wasn't such a cruel Villain.

She changed and it was all his fault. Her eyes wasn't the same as it was. Dull and empty. He regretted everything back then... Oh... If only he could rewind the time back... He would do anything to stop the slaugther he did to every innocents.

He couldn't stop blaming himself for her dissapearance. What's worse is that he gained a new villain that he has to fight with.
...

543 words