H-HEY! Hold on!

Just hear me out for a second before you get fucked up somehow. 

---

- All of these are randomly generated by "Wheel Decide." (It's a wheel for deciding things, you get the point.)

- If you do not know the zodiac, Look up "Astrology" or "Zodiac Signs." If you do not believe in them, that's fine! It's all for fun with friends or just being alone—no need for seriousness. We chill here!

-NONE OF THE CHARACTERS ARE OWNED BY ME. THEY BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL CREATORS! (Sorry about all the caps; this one's essential. This counts for the aesthetic pictures too.)

According to the "Bad End Friends Wiki", this is the Bad End Friends concept. Their words, not mine. (Go visit them for more info!): "Not to be confused with a Villains Wiki, this fandom is dedicated to ruining the lives of our most beloved cartoon characters. Bad End Friends are popular characters from any animated media that got "The Bad Ending." This usually includes traumatic events and (possibly) a turn to villainy."

-Speaking of, I wanted to clarify why it says "Genocide Frisk" instead of "Chara". In my opinion, Chara was long before Frisk, back when Ralsei was still alive(?) Chara was just implied to be the genocide route name. So that's why! 

- I am fond of swearing as well. So if anyone is sensitive to that, run for your life. (I pray for you.)

- I am aware of the flooding of Zodiac Books. They're everywhere. Don't let things like this ruin your experience if it isn't for you. I can't stress myself or others enough. (I lost the power to do so a long time ago.) Explore other areas of Wattpad. Some so many other inspiring authors use this platform. GO! BE FREE!

I am also aware that these books aren't factual at all. They're all my opinion and are for fun! Also, I am aware that this topic may be a bit outdated. But, It's for my enjoyment! And yours!

That's it, I think. The only rules are to be chill and not cause drama.

(Also, I'm a Pisces if anyone is a first-time visitor on my profile!)

---

Now get ready, turn on your Amino/Tumblr/Any fandom-based website, and let's get going!

--A/N--