"It's fine. I haven't seen him for almost two years. and the rest for like a year and a half" I laughed.

"Yeah, you'll see them tomorrow or the next day" he said.

"What?! They are coming back!!!??" I said a bit excited.

"Sort of like that"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, you understand later"

I nodded and say there silent.

We got to the airport. Luke took out a duffle bag.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Camera just in case something really cool happens, like fans and stuff" he said.

We walked inside not knowing where to go.

We found ourselves in front of a line.

"Luke, this is the line to board, not to pick someone up" I asked confused.

"Trust me"

"Luke?" I asked more serious.

He sighed. "we are going to Los Angeles"

"Wait what?" I asked. "do you assume I would go with you just like that?"

"That's exactly why I did it like this"

"I didn't even prepare any clothing nor didn't tell my mother"

"Don't worry, I have everything under control. I asked your mom last week and she agreed. and for your clothing you love me when we get there" he smiled

"No wonder why my mom was saying so much I love you's and goodbyes" I laughed.

"She would"

"Wow, I can't believe I'm actually doing this, you bastard" I playfully pushed him off. "Wait! How about my passport and stuff?"

"Your mom didn't want you at the house so she gave it all to me" he laughed.

I gasped and punched him playfully. he laughed. the line started moving faster.

I smiled at the memory. That cheeky boy.

I'm on my way to the stadium. I haven't seen the boys in four months and that's hard.

I've been handing a lot of my time with the rest of the girls. I'm closest with Jennette, Jai's wife. She's so down to earth and the opposite of Jai. I don't even know how they manage to be with each other but I guess opposite attracts. I means, she hates, well not hate... she dislikes Elvis.

Last time I found them arguing about a certain color, black. It was very interesting watching them arguing and then sucking each other's faces. Well, I didn't actually see them sucking each other's faces, I left before it got too intense.

James is single because he's waiting for the perfect girl. Which I think he might be seeing someone because he is always smiling at his phone when he gets messages from someone. And when he talks on the phone he leaves the room whispering to the phone and smiling. He also goes out a lot, well... at least when he was here.

Daniel, his girlfriend is so pretty. She's a model. Brittany, she's the bomb. She's really smart and I like it when her and Daniel do the cutest things ever. They go for random walks to a different at the same time each day.

Beau, well he's very special. His girlfriend is a bit stuck up but I can handle her. She's somewhat chill but sometimes she can annoy you but it's no biggie.