The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1

Start from the beginning

After a short pause, Wolf quickly put a finger on his nose. Snake did the same with his tail on his nose, and the rest too with their fingerless mitten hands.

"DIBS NOT!"

But they noticed that Piranha was the last one to respond when he put his hand on his nose. Like the rule said, whoever responded "dibs not" last would take the responsibility.

"Dang it, why do I always lose in this game?" Piranha growled as he jumped off the chair, and walked towards the elevator, mumbling angrily in Spanish while grabbing a heavy trash bag.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the elevator doors opened down in the tunnels, Piranha was still mumbling angrily about taking down the trash and losing the game earlier. When he threw the bag into the trash bin, he noticed something moving nearby. He even heard a short buzzing sound. When he turned his head, he saw a hornet lying on the ground with a small white tiny stuffed bird in his arm. Piranha quickly hid behind the trash bin to hide. He knew it was a hornet because of its size. It was no bee. Bees are really small, and hornets are bigger, and much for painful, unfriendly, and dangerous than bees. Piranha climbed up the trash bin to see a broken fly swatter. It might be broken, but it's still of good use to kill a pest. When he landed back on the ground, Piranha took a peak slowly to check on the hornet. it was still there. It didn't move a bit, except for the wings. They were still flapping rapidly every 2-3 seconds. Piranha slowly tiptoed into the hornet with the fly swatter. When he was closer, he raised his fly swatter, ready to bring it down to kill it. But then, when he looked at the poor little "seemingly flying" hornet, Piranha couldn't help but notice the hornet wasn't attacking at all. He looked dead, but his wings were still moving. He wasn't moving since Piranha found him... or maybe before that.

Piranha then put the swatter down, and slowly and carefully picked the little insect with his tiny toy into his fins, "Aaww, poor little chico," he cooed.

He was expecting the hornet to be startled and attack him, but the insect didn't move at all. He was unresponsive. It barely showed a sign of life at all. Afraid to leave it here, and probably had a chance to live, Piranha kept the little bug into his fin, and headed to the elevator, which was still open since he took out the trash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the hideout, the rest of the Bad Guys continued their boring but relaxing activities when Piranha came out of the elevator.

"Hey, amigos! Look what I've found," Piranha opened both his fins, revealing a weak hornet to his friends.

Instead of an amazed reaction, Wolf, Snake, and Shark were frightened and screamed in horror as they backed away until their backs hit the wall and closed windows.

"Piranha! WHY DID YOU BRING THAT... THING HERE?!" Snake shouted with his tail pointed at the hornet.

"Ooh, good, you brought me a snack," Tarantula licked her lips and rubbed her hands together

"What? No, this isn't a snack!" Piranha closed his fins, and yanked the little bug protectively from the arachnid, "I just brought the little fella here because he was so weak and nearly dying. I can't leave him out there."

"Piranha, do you have any idea what that thing is?" Wolf inquired.

"A helpless little fella. I have a conscience, okay?" Piranha said, feeling ashamed of his deed.